Monday, March 31, 2008

IGNORE THIS if you’re sick of pictures of my house…

Just wanted to quickly post more recent pictures…I know this is completely boring so I apologize in advance…

My kids insisted I gladly invited my kids to be in the pictures as well…

Sooo, this is the Front & Formal Dining…sadly nothing is on any of my walls, but a whole heck of a lot is on my floors and will probably be there for awhile… (also, this is not actually our formal dining table...it's a desk...why in the Formal? I have no idea :)


Below is a picture of the Family Room and if you look closely you can see out the window and into our neighbor's house…because the man never shuts his blinds. And bonus: we can see what he's watching on tv at all hours of the day/night!! And why would someone keep their blinds open 24/7? I don't know. I'm just glad he's my neighbor because it really spices up our lives: We never know what we're going to see next…

Kitchen


And just to keep it real, yo, I'm taking a picture of the upstairs game room in all its glory. I should have cleaned up so you would assume I keep my house spotless, but we both know that is a lie. :) Plus it hurts when I move my eyes today (the flu--wah, wah, wah :), so let's just pretend it's clean, shall we?



And now, I promise to post no more pictures of my house because I'm just as sick of it as you are :)

23 comments:

Hacking it up said...

you know I NEVER get sick of seeing pictures like this!!! It is my sickness...hope you're feeling better with yours!
Cute kids!

Angie said...

More pictures, more pictures!!I love it-and I love Braden in his PJ's in that one pic!! So cute!!

hoLLy said...

i LOVE seeing pictures of inside peoples houses. its better than looking in peoples windows and then the people calling the cops and then getting arrested. thats never happened to me though. . .
:)
no really though, your house if caliente! i love it. i love the railings on the stairs and the kitchen countertops and well, everything! i also love how your kids wanted to be in every picture-my kids do the exact same thing! brinley and braden are great little models!

Darleen said...

I want to see more pictures too! I'm so excited for you and I love your fab-o chairs. I say work on one room at a time, so you don't get too stressed out and overworked.

Jan said...

I'm loving the house pics -- post MORE! Kids are pretty cute too. Get feeling better -- I've got some ear issue still going on over here . Sigh. Yuk.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh my gravy, i HAVE to come over! those chairs rock my world, woman!

Holly O. said...

Who could be sick of these pictures?!?

Jori said...

Whoa pumpkin, you have one SA-WEET set up!! Great house!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love seeing pictures of people's houses! I love the layout.

Heather said...

Girl, that is one perty house, who is sick of pictures anyway? Send a picture of new neighbor guy with the blinds open!! haha Just kidding. I love you staircase railing!

Sheree said...

You have done so much work that I really think you should treat yourself to a dessert de jour or something from the Madeleine! Your house looks awesome! ( I love Braden's Lazy Town pose.) Hope you are feeling better-take a break.

Melissa said...

WOW!!!!!! Your house is so beautiful. I'm so jealous! I bet living in that apartment was totally worth it for this house. Your kids are adorable. I love seeing the pictures. Keep em coming.

Hayley said...

i'm not sick of pictures - i'm just so glad you're back to blogging, you could post pictures of poop in the toilet, and i'd be thrilled. that house is lovely - no ones sick of it! plus, you're kids are cuties, too!!!

Mindi said...

i must really like to you still be stalking you when i can only see photos and no words--i gotta figure out my retarded computer. oh well, i am just making up my own text in my head.....i'm sure they match up exactly!!

Ashley said...

Nice digs. That is one lovely home. I have enjoyed all the pics. Who needs pictures on the walls when your kids can just pose in every room. Too cute!! We have those blue and red stripped jammies. I let daughter number two pick out her own jammies and she chose three pairs of boy ones last year. .....I was so proud.

Mia said...

You are too cute and your house is WOW!!! I am in LOOOOOVE with your red couch with those stunning b/w chairs. How amazing. I think that more pictures are indeed in order ;) Umm did you know that your posts go all the way back to over a year ago. You might change the archive setting ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I lOVE IT! HURRAY FOR FINALLY BEING IN YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL HOME!!! Ok, so from what I could see anyways, it is just gorgeous. Loved the kitchen, loved your wrought iron railing (it looks like ours!), loved the sassy black and white chairs next to the red couch, AND loved seeing Brinley and Braden in every shot! It looks totally spacious and open and I just can't wait to see it for myself... ;-) Good luck with all your unpacking- after a year we're finally out of boxes... I think. Hope you're feeling better.
Kim

Mel said...

I'm not sick of pictures! I love seeing your beautiful house!! Not to mention those cute little kiddies. I say MORE pictures. Get feeling better soon.

Fantastic Five said...

love the purse, love the shoes, love the bag, love the house. seriously. i can't wait to come and see this place. it looks so nice! yipee!

Emily John said...

I love the house. It's beautiful.

Jamie Harker said...

Congrats on the house! I can't even imagine moving an entire family - my stuff alone is bad enough! The house looks gorgeous! Am loving the dark wood in the kitchen and those b&w chairs in your living room? BEAUTY!

Anonymous said...

I love your house! Beautiful!! Keep the pictures coming.

Melissa said...

Love looking in people's windows...love to see how they live, so keep the pictures coming. Great looking new digs, and by the way, I love those black and white chairs...to die for!