That game looks so fun, I really want to try it sometime. I bet you really get down when you playing :)
So random, but where you in Boise a few weeks ago, and did you go sledding at Grimes Creek? I thought I saw you there, but I wasn't sure, you were sorta far away. If it was you I will feel so bad I didn't go over and talk to you!!
that sounds like a LOT of fun! if you need me to babysit your kids, or just brinley, i totally will and if she twists my arm to play this game w/ her, I guess I'll have to since she's way stronger than me!!
thank goodness for this wii game to teach the "uncoordinated ones", such as myself, how to dance. Maybe if I practice daily I will be brave enough to venture onto the dance in the next decade! your dance moves already rock!
7 comments:
That game looks so fun, I really want to try it sometime. I bet you really get down when you playing :)
So random, but where you in Boise a few weeks ago, and did you go sledding at Grimes Creek? I thought I saw you there, but I wasn't sure, you were sorta far away. If it was you I will feel so bad I didn't go over and talk to you!!
there really are no words....I really enjoyed my duet w/ u too! Wish we could do it on a daily basis together!
i feel you, although we D's prefer rockafeller shank. We're tight, yo.
I think we need a video :)
sounds like we need to get this game. how did i not get the memo that this was "the" wii game to buy this year for Christmas?! gosh dangit. we suck.
that sounds like a LOT of fun! if you need me to babysit your kids, or just brinley, i totally will and if she twists my arm to play this game w/ her, I guess I'll have to since she's way stronger than me!!
thank goodness for this wii game to teach the "uncoordinated ones", such as myself, how to dance. Maybe if I practice daily I will be brave enough to venture onto the dance in the next decade! your dance moves already rock!
Post a Comment