Sooo, I have been a naughty blogger, but no more! I repent. And with that I will now post my kid's Easter pictures, which was only what? A month ago? Nicely played, Kristi.
Such beautiful pictures and even better, such beautiful kids. Love them in their Easter outfits. I love getting to see them (and you!) every Sunday in Primary too. You guys make me smile.
Oh, Kristy, they are PRECIOUS. What beautiful children you guys make. And I agree, Brinley's dress is gorgeous! And I love the "untucked" look Braden is sporting. I'd expect nothing else! You guys rock.
14 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Brinley's dress. It's gorgeous. Your kids are so cute!!!!
oh my word kristi girl! WHERE on earth did you get brinley's dress? they both look adorable. and so grown up. missed you lady:)
SOOOOOOO cute! As always I am so jealous of those wildflowers! So pretty!
look at those cuties! it's always nice to see you back in blogland! :)
Such cute Kids/Pictures. Glad to have you back!
yes, please do tell where you found that dress.....soooo cute.
do they make it in adult sizes?
Such beautiful pictures and even better, such beautiful kids. Love them in their Easter outfits. I love getting to see them (and you!) every Sunday in Primary too. You guys make me smile.
They look so cute! I love Brinley's dress, and Braden looks A-dorable! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Oh, Kristy, they are PRECIOUS. What beautiful children you guys make. And I agree, Brinley's dress is gorgeous! And I love the "untucked" look Braden is sporting. I'd expect nothing else! You guys rock.
What a perfect place for pictures! They look so cute and way more put together than mine did on Easter. lol
These kids are so cute Kristi! Thanks for posting the pictures, they made me smile :)
Those are beautiful! love the setting and of course the cute your cute kids.
Love the photos! VERY sweet!!!
Love Brinley's dress. Gorgeous!! You've got some pretty cute kids.
Post a Comment