Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Do You Need a Babysitter?

My babysitting skills are off the hook. Just ask my friend Stacie who let me watch her daughter Piper. Now, we didn't have a diaper that day when Piper came to play, so we taped a Pull-up on her. Taped.

Yes, I used Blue painter's tape to keep a Pull-up on a child. Nice, right? Classy is what I'd like to call it :)

14 comments:

Jori said...

Good call Kristi!! I have found blue painters tape has many uses. I recently used it to wrap a present. Now that's klassy too!

BTW-Brinley's classes are SUPER cute!

Kasey said...

I think that's pretty resouceful. Good job Kristi!

Mindi said...

i'll be dropping my kids off later today. as soon as i can hop a flight out there.
be looking for me....

Jan said...

Hey, whatever works, right? You kept Piper's little bum covered and it's a high-class job!! Love it!

Angie said...

That's freakin awesome! Can you watch my kids tomorrow!!! I love Brinley's glasses!!She looks so cute!

Rusti said...

Lady you know wassup!

Mia said...

I love Brinley's glasses! Hey you gotta do what you gotta do!

Natalie Scott said...

What is it with that Stacie?? Every time she's ever left her kids here she doesn't leave a diaper...good thing we always have'em around (but not for long!)

Brinley is the cutest thing ever in her little glasses.

100 Percent Cottam said...

what i find funny is that no one, not even STACIE asks me to babysit!!! so either people just know i'll say NO or they think i'm incompatent! and i'm cool with that, either way! :)

Darleen said...

Anything to get the job done!! At least you aren't using a towel.

Melissa said...

LOL, you're awesome!

Rhonda said...

As the Cable Guy might say... git r done! So, I think it's the Cable Guy who uses that phrase. Way to go Kristi. At least you didn't resort to staples.

Mel said...

Quite classy I say. When I have a baby will you watch mine? And could I request blue tape as well?

hoLLy said...

off the hook yo! you have some made taping skillz kristi, just plain mad. also, i have to say that is a CUTE baby-actually reminds me of my kiddos at that age! and that brinley looks like one good little helper!