Thursday, May 1, 2008

Would You Rather…

I have a question and feel free to be honest. When you are at the gym and you see someone running next to you on a treadmill, would you rather see their sweaty pits (you know: gray t-shirt pits down to your waist) or a severely sweaty Upper Lip? This is what I pondered today at the gym…because this is what I was sporting. How bad do you want to work out with me right now? All I can say is get in line, people...

18 comments:

Mia said...

Ok, so I might be crazy, but it doesn't bother me in the least to see sweaty armpits/upper lips at the gym. Now the second they step out the front door, I'm a little bit eeked. Sweating is good for the soul ;)

Emily John said...

You're suppose to sweat. If your not, then I say you ain't working hard enough. Bring on the sweaty pits and sweat lip!

Mindi said...

as long as i don't see buttcrack, i am cool. that could be my most favoritest picture of richard simmons, EVER. is he out of the closet yet?:)

Kasey said...

Oh man, love that autographed pic of Richard. That's classic.

tara said...

oh man. that picture has got to be worth some serious dough. 2 dollars AT LEEEEEAST.

I vote sweaty lip. pits are nasty. mine or anybody elses. no one has nice sweaty pits. no one.

Natalie Scott said...

I'd much rather see sweaty pits! Sweaty upper lips are very gross. But not yours of course! Yours, I'm sure, are CUTE ;)

I'm a sweating banshee, by the way, and am always wiping my upper lip off when I run, cus I can't stand it!!

Jori said...

Good thing I have a nice upper lip stache. It keeps my sweat from running.

Melissa said...

I don't care about either. . .just as long as you don't smell. =) AWWW . . . . Richard Simmons. Now that brings back some memories. I used to do his videos with my mom when I was little. Good find.

Melissa said...

That picture just cracks me up...he is one goofy human being.

And here is a thought...at least YOU go to the gym...good for you!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i'm just proud of you for working your butt off, lady! you rock!

Jan said...

I'm a sweaty person so I'm fairly tolerant about sweaty anythings, especially at the gym. Good for you!

Sheree said...

Sweat away girl! Just please don't try and wear those shorts that Rich is sporting, although i am sure they would look better on you.

Jamie Harker said...

Here's what I find funny about this post.
A) My friend Matt and I played "Who would you rather (sleep with)" pretty much the entire flight back from Toronto. His choices were Richard Simmons or Elton John (he chose Elton if you were wondering. Well played Matt). But I laughed when your subject was "would you rather" with a scorching picture or Mr Simmons right below!
B) I would rather either sweaty pits or sweaty upper lip than sweaty butt crack any ole day! At least you're at the gym! Good for you!

Melissa said...

I wish I could run on a treadmill, my heart will not allow it- medical. However I love my yoga! I never really notice when people sweat, and they do for some sessions- so I lug all of my own yoga stuff in a BIG bag, even the blocks- the studio has everything you need there for you to use- not I.

Hacking it up said...

If you're sweating, then CLEARLY you are working!

Can I just say that Richard Simmons gives me the willies?...He looks EXACTLY like the Young Women president of our ward when I was in Mia Maids....not even kidding a little...wish I were...

Mel said...

Way to go girl for sweatin' it up!

Heather said...

It's the gym sweat away!!

hoLLy said...

oh goodness how i love little richie boy. that guy/girl cracks me up! also, i would SO love to work out with you, sweaty upper lip, pits, butt, whatev. i'll wait in line to be your gym buddy:)