Can I give a shout out to my husband Nolan? He is the man.
You see he showed up with a gift card to iTunes (he knows me well, that sly little devil)
for me because he is kind and thoughtful and I am not. The man has been working more weekends and sometimes nights as a Real Estate Agent, and instead of being a wonderfully supportive wife, I tend to be ridiculously grouchy on edge about it. So, how does he respond? Yell at me? Get Angry? Call me names for being a brat? (All things I may or may not have done to him mind you… :) No! He buys me off something thoughtful to thank me for helping him take care of his business…I love that guy to pieces. Which is a lot.
And speaking of taking care of business: It's business time. I saw this video on Kara's blog and LOVED it, so I had to share and share alike. Please don't be offended…
18 comments:
Oh man that was hee-larious!!!
Nothing better than an I-tunes gift card. Nolan is the best!
That Nolan is such a sweetie! And that was one crazy video:)
Oh my gosh! When I first saw that video I watched it like 100 times! It is so funny!!!! I'm glad to see somebody else finds it hilarious too.
Nolan is awesome. He really is. Love that guy. And loved the video too -- still laughing.
nolan is a smart man! nicely played, nolan!
Totally loved the video. . . and so did Justin. Nolan is a thoughtful guy.
What a sweet husband! I like that behaving badly or being grumpy is rewarded by gifts...Yes!
Yeah for Nolan!!!
That is seriously one hilarious video!!!
"...then you go take out the recycling,..that's not part of it, but you are still important..."
I'm still cracking up!
So, glad you're back online!...it's about freakin' time...
I LOVE business time. I've often contemplated whether to put it on my blog. Have you seen the video--it's SOOO hilarious. Like pee in my pants. It's a little naughty. Now get down to business with your man--it's time.
Nolan rocks! In the church's Marriage and Family Relation's manual there's a chapter on buying off..umm..gifting the wives to show their love. Okay, it doesn't but it would be so cool if it did!
Nolan rocks!!!! The video made me laugh.
Nice one Nolan! He knows how to work it :)
Yep, Nolan is one kind and thoughtful man...
but let's talk funny. That YOUTUBE is hilarious. I am laughing so hard. It reminds me of a Happy Days episode, when I was little... the mom, Mrs. "C" tells her husband, "Oh Howard, it's Thursday night (wink, wink) honey and you know what that means!?
Me, being young and naive asked my sister, who just laughed at me... she didn't get it either!
Now, it has a name.... It's Business Time!
a) nolan does rock. but i've always thought that. he was smart enough to marry you!!!
b)i'm sorry i haven't been commenting much lately - for some reason when i come to your blog on my work computer, it crashes it every single time. but - i do read your shiz on google reader - as soon as it pops up, cause you're one of my faves. just thought i'd give you a little explanation. and if i don't comment pretty much as soon as i read, i forget to go back oftentimes. go figure.
i love you to death. don't forget that.
I heart Flight of the Concords. :) Have you heard Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros?
Do you love your ipod? I've been thinking about getting one. I've had so brand of mp3 player who's name I can't even recall. It's been crap.
aw man, i missed the boat on the video. its "no longer available" duuuuude, sucks to be me right now. anyways, what a rockin hubster you got there! that nolan sounds like one great catch. i hope you made it worth his while later. . .!) ooh la la.
ok, first of all... i have never seen a post with 17 (now 18) comments. good work.
also, just wanted to let you know that i will now be re-posting this video. made me cry a little it was so hilarios.
Post a Comment