So, we're thinking of getting down the the nitty gritty and really pimping this bad boy out now that Brinley is Queen of the 'Hizood. I'm thinking tinkling bells, shiny spinning rims, gold chain(s?), sparklers on the handlebars--the works.
My favorite part is since her legs are so long and the bike is so little, her knees practically bang against the handlbars...it's awesome.
Braden joined in the fun also...
26 comments:
Yay for Brinley! I think my little Avery will be learning to ride a bike and drive a car in the same year. We are not in any hurry.
I loved watching Brinley at mom's house the other day riding her back. She kept looking at me like, Yeah, I'm a regular Lance Armstrong. And what? With her lips all pursed and everything. I love it. Braden's cute too.
love her hair--can you come up and do my girl's??
i think instead of sparklers you should have SPEAKERS on the handlebars--she could be blasting out some tunes while she does some sweet jumps on that bad boy.
she is adorable kristi!
work it like you own it brinley! good job!
hey, she's younger than aubrey and aubrey just learned to ride her bike with no training wheels a couple of months ago. we had the same issues-didn't have a good place to ride really(our sidewalks slope really bad in front of our house). we found a park with a big ol concrete basketball court and thats where we taught her. and also the fact that aubrey is scared/timid about almost everything put her a little behind. poor girl gets that from her mama.
no worries kristi lady.
We didn't take Will OR grace's training wheels off until grade:) The upside? at that point they practically TEACH THEMSELVES:)
Go Brinley! She looks so cute too! Kaitlin still can't ride a two wheeler. Teaching themselves Tara? sounds good to me.;)
Yay Brinley! Love it, love it, love it! She's the WOMAN!!
OK, is she just the cutest dang thing? I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 8. We lived on a really steep hill and I never really thought of it until the summer I went to my cousins that lived in a cul-de-sac. That's what you get when your kid #6.
Such a cutie! How sweet would she look if you changed out those handlebars with some low-down fatboy chopper ones? hehe
I love those pictures of Brinley riding her bike by herself, she's so cute, can hardly wait to see those to kids in a few weeks! love mom
Kristi,
Ijust read the rest of your blog from Mother's Day, Thank you for the nice card, that was sweet. You are a great mom to those sweet grandkids love ya mom
We just bought that same bike for Stella. Hope it doesn't take her as long to learn to ride! Just kidding. Look at that big, beautiful house of yours!!!
Way to go Brinley! She is of course adorable.
My girls barely have the leg strength to pedal with training wheels. Soooo...it will probably be a while til they ride with them off! I think we will have the long leg problem too!
Yay Brinley!!! What an accomplishment. Way to go girl!
go brinley! that girl is a rock star!
She looks so big and cute on her little bike! She's gonna have some sexy momma legs when she gets older! Is that your house in the back of the pics? Becuase I wouldn't know--I haven't seen any pics of your house yet! :)
Good job Brinley!(and Braden too!) That's so awesome! I love her midget bike! Mason is so excited for his cousins to come play!!
Those are some lovely long legs miss Brinley has! Yeah for her learning to ride her bike :) Brinley rocks!!
How old is she...my Hudsen(7) still hasn't learned? So no worries, she's among friends.
oh that girl is darling! i remember learning to ride my bike. fun childhood memories!
kristi, i love you! :)
Wow! Look at her go...long legs and all!! Go Brinley!
Nice! Are you sure that bike's not for Braden's? It looks like it could fit him!! Way to go Brinley!
Hooray for no training wheels!!!
Happy Birthday!!! What a great day to be born!! June 26th , that is...not May 14th...your last post...I'm just sayin'
Hope you have a great day!!! XOXOXO
Beeep..."Where you at?"
happy birthday two days ago! how do i know this? well, i just read steph's comment tis all:) i'm not some psycho who has secretly learned everything about you...or am i? :)anyways, enough stupid stuff, i was checkin over here to see where you at? i miss my daily dose of kristi! :) hope you guys are doing great and are nice n settled in your new home. blog soon pleaaaase!!love~hoLLy
Kristi,
I love blogs!!! You can always find people you lost track of. I didn't know you lived in Austin. Chris and I have thought about momving there after he is done with school. Who knows though. We are doing great. I am pregnant with number two. I am due in january. WE are just poor college students living with my parents but it's good. Let's keep in touch!!
Post a Comment