oh yeah! good job wrighty wrights!
i don't know why i called you that. oh yeah, its past midnight.
I love it. That cucumber looks yummy!
What a cute picture!
Wow, I'm officially impressed that a mom with a newborn also has a productive garden going!
what a fun post. kristi, i heart you.
dude. you are AWESOME. i JUST got mine in the ground so i'll be waiting forEVER for the goods:)good job mrs. greenthumbs:)
a picture is worth a thousand words.
Nice job! We are already eating lettuce out of ours, nothing else though...yet!
Oh, I am so going to need to take gardening lessons. So far, my gardens have been dismal failures. In the last 2 years, I have managed to grow 1 pepper, 6 strawberries, a handful of lettuce, and a gillion weeds. So please, please, HELP!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh yeah! good job wrighty wrights!
i don't know why i called you that. oh yeah, its past midnight.
I love it. That cucumber looks yummy!
What a cute picture!
Wow, I'm officially impressed that a mom with a newborn also has a productive garden going!
what a fun post. kristi, i heart you.
dude. you are AWESOME. i JUST got mine in the ground so i'll be waiting forEVER for the goods:)
good job mrs. greenthumbs:)
a picture is worth a thousand words.
Nice job! We are already eating lettuce out of ours, nothing else though...yet!
Oh, I am so going to need to take gardening lessons. So far, my gardens have been dismal failures. In the last 2 years, I have managed to grow 1 pepper, 6 strawberries, a handful of lettuce, and a gillion weeds. So please, please, HELP!
Post a Comment