Saturday, May 23, 2009

She's a fish!




this is brinley. I did backstroke and freestyle at my swim meet. I won my heats and I got 2 1st place ribbons. It was fun. I was fast And fast. It was fun and fun. It was raining and we went to the pool. It was warm and braden learned how to swim. and we had fun.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I freaking love it. And I love her.

hoLLy said...

i'm confused....was there a video of preston cooing here earlier? am i insane? if not i commented on someone else's baby boy cooing thinking it was yours:) haha.

oh and go brinley!

Kristi said...

Yes, Holly there was! You are not going crazy. :) I will be posting that soon.

Jan said...

Go Brinley!! She's awesome!!

Angie said...

Way to go Brinley! You rock girl! I love the video of Preston- He's so sweet! and his eyes are so freakin blue!!! Did you get my e-mail???!!

Kelli and Chad said...

I can just see it, future Olympian!! She is so cute, and you are the one with tons going on, and being sick and stuff. Your baby is so cute by the way. I hope the thrush is gone, and everyone is doing great :)

Emily said...

Wow - that's amazing!! WTG Brinley!

Melissa said...

Brinley, you already look like a pro. Way to go! You rock the pool.

Mia said...

Brinley, you are amazing! I am so proud of your two first place ribbons. Keep working hard at swimming :)

Lena said...

Way to go Brinley--er, I mean M. Phelps! You can be the one to finally get your parents out of the trailer trash and livin' like regular folk! (meaning, you will be a rich and famous olympian someday!)

Dallas said...

Way to go!

Andrea said...

WOW - That is great! She is such a cutie too!

Kim said...

BRINLEY!!! Woah! We are so impressed! Sydney and Mia have been reading the blog with me tonight and can't believe what a fabulous swimmer you are and how grown up you have gotten! I am so glad that swimming is so fun for you and that you are so fast- they wished that you lived here so you guys could get together and play and swim. They love swimming too!