Monday, May 11, 2009

Trying to Figure it Out

Hello?! Hi. How are you? It's me. Kristi. I am alive. And I MISS blogging with you. I feel so out of the loop here. I cannot figure out yet how to blog and have a baby in my arms (hmmm, picture me trying to blog one-handed...it's harder than it sounds) Then again, we all know I am slow so what might take one person a day to figure out takes me a couple o' months. No surprise there. And yeah I could let the dishes go and the laundry go...except I do that anyway, so where does that leave me? :) Not much left to slack on here. But I do miss it and wanted to quickly get some pics up of Preston and the gang for old times' sake. One day I am going to figure this baby/blogging business out. Any tips?



17 comments:

Emily said...

Look at that baby's eyes!! He's a keeper! So glad you've returned to blogging - I've missed you! (even though I slacked myself...)

Mia said...

Oh my goodness! He is so beautiful. He reminds me of Braden as a baby. But then I never saw Brinley as a baby so.... You have adorable kids.

Melissa said...

WOW! He has some baby blues. He's so cute. He is definitely a good mix of you and Nolan. Are you kids just loving him or what? I love that picture of all of them snuggled in bed together.

Sharla said...

Oh, how I miss you, Miss Kristi! But seriously, how could anyone resist that handsome little guy-- no wonder you don't have time to blog, you should spend all your time wrapped around his little finger!

Ericka said...

My suggestion is to get a nanny!!! Ha! He's a beautiful baby!!

Ericka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Oh, such cuties you have!! Hang in there - -it does get easier. Love you, Kristi!

Melinda said...

Hello Krispy!!! Preston is seriously dangerous with those gorgeous blue eyes! I can see how you aren't wanting to do much else besides stare at him all day, I sympathize. Hugs!!!!

jenjamin said...

I have never seen cuter eyes in me whole life!

Angie said...

His eyes are so pretty! I think he looks like you a baby! Maya says she loves Brinley's princess pillow!!!

Mel said...

What a cutie!! He's getting so big, that's just crazy. Love the picture of all 3 of your kiddies. So sweet!

Natalie Scott said...

WOW Hello beautiful bluesies!

Tips? Sure. There is no "figuring it out" Just do what you can and NO MORE than that. You're such a good mama!

Hayley said...

before you wreck yourself.

sorry i couldn't help it.

kristi, that baby is adorable. as are the other two. seriously, you need to share more pictures!!! i miss you!

Darleen said...

Preston is a cutie! Is he sucking his thumb? Honestly, with three kids I feel like I'm barely staying a float. It's always crazy in our house.

Lena said...

Hurray! Love hearing from you! He is SO adorable! Plus, he's naked (I can say that since we know each other!) Clothes just make it so hard to hold them and snuggle them!
I can still remember sitting at the computer trying to type an email with newborn Walker in my arms...one-handed typing gets old really fast! Glad you joined the "I refuse to do laundry adn the dishes" club...please say that you also slack on meals--I really am unmotivated when it comes to cooking! who needs to eat when there is a carton of icecream in the freezer?

tips? not that you should take them from me...but here you go anyway...paper, plastic, paper plastic, paper (you get the point.) eliminates the dishes. As for the laundry. By more underwears for the whole family, and socks...you know, those important things that you HAVE to wash before you can wear them again. The longer you can put it off, the better!

Andrea said...

What a cutie! This kid has the bluest eyes and most stylish clothes (though not shown in these pics) I've ever seen.

hoLLy said...

glad your back to the blog scene kristi. it just ain't the same without ya!

i want to hold that baby of yours. oh, he is so adorable!!!! you have 3 of the cutest kiddos ever.