Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Random Old Pictures

Doesn't that title just scream excitement? I thought so, too. I was just deleting old pictures from my camera and realized I haven't posted some of our exciting activities of the past.

This is a picture of the Cars Birthday Cake a sweet woman from my ward made for my son (because she is the bomb)! How awesome did that turn out? I could have NEVER pulled that action off, so hallelujah for her!

We took the kids out to Smithville to Nolan's Parent's Ranch (that's a mouthful) and let the kids run around and embrace the Earth. My sister-in-law made a little tree swing that the kids about pooped their pants over--especially Braden! He thought it was so fun.

Although he looks pretty scared in this next picture...hee.

And here is a picture of Nolan.

There's no shame in his game...I just wanted to spread the love, people.

Finally (whew!) here are some pictures from Brinley's Preschool Thanksgiving Feast (I am so on the ball) with me shoving cookies in my mouth as usual...And can I just say what a feast? Schnickeys, I was having to force that down my throat (well, besides the cookies, of course). It was pretty sick, Chubs. Oh, hey Preschool Teacher? Do you think we could squeeze in a couple more cooking lessons? My word! Is that too much to ask? What in the world are we paying you for anyway?

Mwah ha ha. Mwah ha ha...


So, it really wasn't that bad and the parents actually brought the food, but I like to poke fun at children. Not really. I actually tend to take jokes too far--it's an issue I am working through...

Goodnight :)

19 comments:

LaNan said...

Kristi that picture of you at the feast is soo funny. You're like me... I take my cookies very seriously. :-) Oh my and that plumber pic...sheesh!

100 Percent Cottam said...

yeah, it's not a feast if they serve it to you in a box and it's only ONE roll. a feast consists of at least a dozen rolls for each person. love the pic of nolan's bc. such a familiar site. what's with dudes & bc?

hoLLy said...

the picture of you is HA-LARIOUS! the look on your face is priceless. and yeah, guys and their buttcracks, whats up with that? can't they feel the breeze down there? i'm always harassing joey about his visible butt cheekys. thanks for spreading the love:)

Jan said...

I think Nolan should take THAT picture, autograph it, frame it and people would pay BIG money for it. hee hee hee!

Sharla said...

Um, the picture of Nolan is cracking me up! Puns are fun.

Know what's more fun that puns? Kristi.

tara said...

kristi is WAY more fun than any old butt crack:) Fab picture though.
I LOVE the fact that you tend to take jokes too far. Someone needs to push the envelope a bit:)

Angie said...

Oh my goodness...I'm just in shock over the crackage! I can't get the image out of my head! The birthday cake is darling, and the kids look so cute! Thanks again for sharing the Christmas crack-I mean cheer!!

Natalie Scott said...

Was this "ward" lady from OUR ward? Must know her name. Need decent birthday cake for kids. I suck at decorating cakes. Don't like to pay for them at HEB.

You are beautiful.

So is Nolan.

Ashley said...

Oversharing is the best! Taking things to far, better then oversharing! Both make for the most entertaining blog!! Love it!!

Hayley said...

you need to get that picture framed & hang it with a sign that says "say no to crack!"

also - i want that cake for my next birthday - can you friend work on that for me? thanks!

Emily John said...

Say no to crack? Ha ha...In our family it's me that has the plumber butt issue. Umm thanks for sharing...I think.

Darleen said...

Nice plumber crack!! Does he know you posted that? I feel like I've been introduced to him in the wrong way. I hope he shares your humor. You guys are hilarious.

Heather said...

I love that you put "whittled by Kristi" you know down by the comment line. when did you add that, you crack me up, oh and so does Nolan.

Lupe said...

Nolan's crack is cracking me up and your heartfelt advise to the teacher also cracks me up! You're just a crackilackin chica!

Jori said...

Love the cars cake! I took a nice pic of Ryan's butt crack the other day. I wonder if you could whip up a Christmas card out of it.;)

Hacking it up said...

Thanx for "sharing the love!" You are so funny!!!!

Mel said...

My favorite picture was definitely of Nolan. Hehehe!

Lizzy said...

Hey Kristi! Cute blog. It's been way too long since I've seen you guys!

Please tell Nolan that I love the plumber look ;)

Dallas said...

The next time you see the crack-monster reveal himself, just take out your piece of chewed up gum from your mouth and fill the gap. His pants will be pulled up regularly from then on.