This guy sure thought it was a good idea. And frankly I have to agree. You would wear one, too, if you looked like this hunk o' man. The only thing missing from this picture is a close-up of the small of his back where a nice thatch of hair resides…yeeeaaah. I wish you could have seen it up close :) Trust me, you can't beat live version of hairy back man.
But this leads me to another train of thought and that is this: I will never be a secret agent like Kasey or Sharla. I was trying to be all sneaky and take a picture of this dude without his knowledge, but I think he had his suspicions. He would turn towards us and then continuously lather up his stomach and I kept laughing. It was none too secret.
My Final Thought o' the day is this: I don't like the words lather or thatch…can you blame me?
More vacation pictures to come… (Isn't it nice how I haven't posted any real pictures of my family? What is wrong with me?)
Oh, and my Final Question: Are you feeling as overwhelmed as me? Holy freakin Ravioli.
11 comments:
you are such a riot kristi! so so funny. hey-i emailed you my mailing address and i need yours too! email it to me asap! i have one lonely card waiting to be sent to wrights are tough:)
Hehe... I swear anytime I go to a place that you would wear a swimsuit, I see a nasty fat/hairy guy in the speedo. ugh!
Overwhelmed for sure. I have to say that your secret agent picture has made me smile today when not much else has! Thanks for that!
Thank you for that! I really needed that picture today! I'm sure mom and dad are so happy you were taking pictures of weird people the whole trip! Just kidding:) Love the new blog look! You really are a whiz!!!
I try to do secret agent pics, but I am far too obvious. Did you yell "Nice banana hammonck!" That would have really made his day.
oh people watching on deck is one of my favorite parts of a cruise. seriously - what's up with the speedos? people!
Man to be so brave would be awesome huh? I am very aware of people watchers as it is a profession for me. Okay, maybe just a favorite past time. I have never been paid for all my efforts. Sheesh.
whatever, you are stealth! i'm sure he had no idea.
ps - you said thatch.
Thatch--ewwww.
Frankly, it makes the story even better that he was posing for your not-so-stealth pictures! Oh, I do so love the world through Kristi glasses...
hubba hubba! Good idea at not being a spy though - although a cruise ship is the perfect location for a spy escapade!
I was actually Googling "thatch" for my middle schooler and came across your blog. What a great read.
Post a Comment