Friday, December 21, 2007

Tis the Season at the Wrights

This is what your (well, my—you're probably much cleaner than me) sink looks like when all you do is work on Christmas cards (could I send them late enough?) and Christmas goodies. And ignore and neglect your husband/kids/home/loved ones/blog/grandparents/cousins/neighbors. You get the general idea.


Are you disgusted by me? You should be. :) I am.


13 comments:

Angie said...

Dude, I am the same way! I'm never making my Christmas cards again!! I'm just now sending them out today!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

well, when you're spending all your time whittling your gifts out of wood, good crap woman! i'm so excited about my notebook and ornament. you're above and beyond.

my sink looks like that, too. and i'm trying to remember the last time i've cooked. eeeks.

Sharla said...

I don't get it. You mean sinks don't normally look like this?

Dunder Mifflin mug-- tee hee!

Jan said...

Cook? What's that?

Loved the ornament and card - -you're completely amazing. Thank, Kristi! Love you!

Jori said...

My sink looks like that too, and I didn't even send cards out. I'm a loser this year.

Melissa said...

Kristi, I enjoy your comments on Nat's blog so I had to come take a peek at your page. Love it! The pics of your son are too adorable for words.
I am a pack rat and a clean freak, so when my sink looks like this, I ignore it until my hubby comes home and he finishes it off.

Hacking it up said...

ummmm,...yeah, that makes me want to throw up a little...or more...You're the boss!, get your "go-to-man" of a husband to clean that up!! :)

Holly O. said...

I am so glad you posted this picture. I no longer feel like I am the only one. Mine is so bad, in fact, my mom announced last night that we should clean up every night so we can start each day with a clean kitchen. Niiice.

Lupe said...

This is my favorite episodes of COPS with the messy sink and a cute toddle walking around in droopy diapers and a sippy cup! LOL! Kristi...you crack me up!

Emily John said...

Um...mine looks like that EVERYDAY! I haven't even had projects to work on. Oh man I really am as lazy as I thought I was.

Mel said...

I'm such a terrible person this year, I didn't even get to sending out my Christmas cards. Oh geez, what a scrooge I am!!

Melissa said...

Like the "Fly Lady" says, baby steps...one thing at a time. But on the other hand I am delighted to see that your sink looks a lot like mine!

hoLLy said...

oh, this post made me feel so good. this season was so overwhelming for me and the house basically turned to crap for the whole month of december. good to know i'm not alone!!