Tuesday, September 16, 2008

After school today...

...there was kung fu dancing...


(excuse my messy kitchen and my man voice)

and robotic dancing...


and some painting just to mix things up a bit...

20 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

oh love the haircut brinley. that some cool moves there sista!

kara jayne said...

I KNOW who they learned that from...you'll have to show me someday!!

Kasey said...

I want to hang out at your house! Fun stuff. And your kids have got all the dancing Looks like fun. Your kids are so cute.

Kasey said...

dancing moves....I meant to say.

Jan said...

OK, I"m just laughing at how cute those kids of your are -- I want to have dance lessons from you too 'cause I know that's where they got their skills!!

Love it!

Kristen said...

You guys dance in the kitchen too? Sweeeeeet moves!

hoLLy said...

oh that robot was the best!!! your kids rock kristi!!

and you don't got no man voice! its sexy:)

Mel said...

Oh my gosh! I so love those cute kids dancing. They are just so adorable. It made me giggle.

Unknown said...

I love those two little yahoos.

tara said...

okay, my favorite part of both those videos was your LAUGH. i LOVE it. I love great laughers, and you my dear are a GREAT one:)

the kids (of course) were the pinacle of entertainment too:) i love brinley's new haircut. so cute:)

Leah said...

It has been fun finding blogs of people from high school and I just found yours. I think the last time I saw you, it was in the mall and your daughter was just tiny. Your children are adorable and congratulations on the new little one. Leah slmclean.blogspot.com

jenjamin said...

Not only are your kids cute as can be, so are you. I always to love to hear the moms reaction to what ever the kids are doing. TOO CUTE!

Wendy said...

Are you sure she's only 6? Eli's 8 and Brinley has to be at least a head (or two) taller than him. I know what you're doing---you're telling everyone she's 6 just so she can be the smartest one in the class, and when she grows up, she'll be like 6'2" playing basketball or volleyball with everyone else that's 5'1". Don't worry, your secret's safe with me! By the way, I miss you girl! We need another girls night!!!

Natalie Scott said...

Omigosh, that hinge move Brinley did CRACKED ME UP. Such funny, adorable kids...getting it all out of their system at the end of a school day no doubt ;)

Hacking it up said...

Sa-Weet moves!!!! Where do they get that from? :)

Melissa said...

Dancing is the best...you all should go on Ellen and show her your sweet moves!

Mia said...

I love those two little ones too! I just amazes me how much they have grown in the last two years. I want to just eat them up!

Rusti said...

Brinleys got mad robot skills! LOL And you've got to play "Kung Foo Fighting" for Braden.

The Liddells said...

Now, that makes me want to have kids! They are so funny!

Maren and Dustin said...

Good times at the Wrights! Ever thought about entering them in "So You Think You Can Dance?" (And hey it's hard not to dance when your mom is playing cool music to groove to!)

Maren