I am thinking Ike has other plans for the purging of my garbage--it is called rain and wind. Not ideal Garage sale conditions...

But more importantly: for those of you in Ike's path--Please stay safe! Get out of Dodge! Run, run as fast as you can!!!

UPDATE: Ike--you scare me. You haven't even hit land and you're flooding Galveston. Seriously. You're scary and I'm afraid of you. I hope everyone is far away from Ike!!!
11 comments:
We ran... and we're in Austin! We're @ ShaY & Jenny's - so lets get together... yeah yeah yeah:)
You can come to my house and ride out the storm ;)
Melanie!! I am so glad you are here and not there!!!
Me too (scared, that is!) -- hopefully everyone is being smart and taking care of themselves!
What fun blog and so very informative! I hope you are not in Ike's path..it is very scary!
-Sandy Toes
my fam lives in corpus and it was supposed to hit them so they headed up here to visit me yesterday(yea me! i'm loving having them here to take care of me:) lucky(for them anyways) it took a turn to the north. i feel really bad for the people in galveston. they are in my prayers and i hope they were all smart and got outta there!
Ah man, great timing for a garage sale. I've been thinking about my friends in Austin. I hope you stayed safe. Maybe you'll have better luck next weekend :)
That's one way to get your floors mopped!
I must admit, I'm glad to be out of that one! This is one time I'm thankful for the move!
I hate that Ike guy.
Glad he didn't come here!!! :)Whew!!
Post a Comment