Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Brinley!!!

Today is Brinley's birthday and my little girl turns 6 (man, I feel old!) Now, I know every Mom thinks her child is the greatest and most fabulous...and I am no exception. I love this girl. To pieces. She is smart and hilarious and so, so sweet. She is THE best oldest sister Braden could ask for and of course the best daughter I could ask for. Love. Her. I could just eat her toes! Yesterday she kept asking me, "Do I get to do whatever I want because it's me birthday?" She's got some sass too, I'll give her that!
So, for the birthday agenda, we are whipping up some Birthday breakfast of her choice (I'm crossing my fingers it's chocolate chip pancakes), followed by a surprise drop-off of treats and balloons at her school. And after school we'll have a little dinner fiesta with the fam at the restaurant of her choosing (Thanks for the idea Natalie S!!) with dessert, to boot!!!

16 comments:

Jan said...

Happy birthday to Miss Brinley! She's such a sweetie -- give her big hugs from me!! (and at the risk of being boring, I LOVE her haircut!)

tiburon said...

She is so stinkin cute! Happy Happy Birthday Brinley!

Mia said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!!! Hugs and kisses! Enjoy your special day.

Emily said...

What a doll! Happy #6, Brinley!

jenjamin said...

Cute pics! Hey dude do you need to borrow our lawn mower? :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday to your cute girl! Sounds like a fun filled day!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to a very cute girl...especially in the picture where she has a weapon of mass destruction up her nose...nice!

Angie said...

Happy birthday Brinley! Sounds like such a fun day! Hope she has fun! I'm sending her gift soon-so watch for it:) PS- thanks for M&M's gifts-they were so perfect!!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy birthday, brinley!

Melissa said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I love her hair cut and I'm glad you have such a special girl to be the big sister. Do you know what you're having yet? Thanks for your thoughts.

hoLLy said...

happy birthday brinley! my aubrey will turn 7 on wednesday, so I'M the old one kristi:)

hope you guys have a great evening celebrating!

Jan said...

happy Birthday
brinley!!!! You are my best 6 yr old grandaughter! You didn't tell me on the phone today that you got your hair cut, I love it! Hope you had a fun day today..I love ya tons....Grandma Roper

Natalie Scott said...

Man, I love that girl. Is she not the cutest little turkey ever?? My favorite is that picture on the beach. PRECIOUS. She's such a happy girl, and why wouldn't she be? With parents like you guys?

Happy Birthday Brinley girl! Hope you had a great day and a fabulous dinner ;)

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Brynley! She's a doll and I love the new haircut.

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday to HER!!! What a cutie!!..Where do you suppose she gets that sass from? hmmmm..... :)


I love the pic with the sword up her nose! Hope she has a great day!

Hayley said...

crap. i missed it. i hope she had a super special day. she's beautiful!