OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is so handsome! I love all that gorgeous dark hair! I am so excited for all of you! Hugs and kisses to the whole family! and yes I mean each and every exclamation point :)
oh BOY!! What a cutie pie?! We like 'em big at our house too. My two boys were 10 lbs. Get yerself some rest and give lots of kisses to that sweet soft baby skin.
he is seriously one of the cutest baby boys i've ever seen! what a handsome sweet face and i am lovin the hair. this kid was born with style! :) hope you are recovering well kristi-take care!
BAH!!! HOW EXCITING!!! He is adorable- so handsome. AND HUGE! ;-) So great to have him here and healthy... Hope you are feeling ok Kristi- it was so great to see you guys last week! Congrats!
Look at all that hair! So jealous. My poor poor bald babies ;)
Congrats Kristi and fam. Little Preston is a beautiful little boy and how happy you must all be that he is finally here! Love that little face...precious. Yay!
Congrats! We are so excited for ya'll!!!! Love all his beautiful hair! Now Emma has 2 new cousins that are really close to her age. How fun! Hope that everything is going well. He is such a cutie!
Holy Heck he is beautiful! We are all well now and I am anxious to come over and see you. i am sure you are bombarded so I will give you some time but I am SO anxious nonetheless!
He is just as handsome as can be. All that dark hair! Congratulations. . .hope everyone is doing well! How is it adjusting to three? Give me some tips!
I've been waiting forever to hear the news! I'm so excited you had a boy!! He is beautiful and love the name. Preston was on our list of boy names. And we like our babies big too--Jackson was actually 8.12! Congratulations! Hope you are getting some rest.
ah man! I just want to kiss that head full of soft baby hair! Congrats! Big babies are the best. Hopefully he will be a sleeper for ya! (it comes in handy on #3) Toodles! (hope your poodles--aka, poopin'--is going good!)
39 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is so handsome! I love all that gorgeous dark hair! I am so excited for all of you! Hugs and kisses to the whole family! and yes I mean each and every exclamation point :)
oh BOY!! What a cutie pie?! We like 'em big at our house too. My two boys were 10 lbs. Get yerself some rest and give lots of kisses to that sweet soft baby skin.
so cute, girl! can't wait to smooch on him!
Glad it all went good! He is so adorable:) congrats kids:)
He is so cute! He has a lot of hair! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He's adorable! Hope you're feeling well!
he is seriously one of the cutest baby boys i've ever seen! what a handsome sweet face and i am lovin the hair. this kid was born with style! :) hope you are recovering well kristi-take care!
He's beautiful! So happy for all of you!
Look at his hair!!! I love it. I hope you are doing great, mama.
Holly O. (I am too lazy to log in. How sad is that?!)
What a handsome guy!!!
So precious! congrats!
So precious! Hope you are recovering well. Of course it is easy with such a sweet thing to hold and snuggle. Congrats!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! Congrats...he's beautiful and I love all that dark hair!!
Congratulations! He really is a doll. Jensen had beautiful hair like that- now it's so light! Love the name Preston too!
BAH!!! HOW EXCITING!!! He is adorable- so handsome. AND HUGE! ;-) So great to have him here and healthy... Hope you are feeling ok Kristi- it was so great to see you guys last week! Congrats!
Look at all that hair! So jealous. My poor poor bald babies ;)
Congrats Kristi and fam. Little Preston is a beautiful little boy and how happy you must all be that he is finally here! Love that little face...precious. Yay!
Congrats! We are so excited for ya'll!!!! Love all his beautiful hair! Now Emma has 2 new cousins that are really close to her age. How fun! Hope that everything is going well. He is such a cutie!
Congrats! He is seriously adorable, and huge :).
Congrats!!! What a cutie and look at all of that hair!
Ohhhh, he is so cute-good work!!
Holy Heck he is beautiful! We are all well now and I am anxious to come over and see you. i am sure you are bombarded so I will give you some time but I am SO anxious nonetheless!
He's beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to see him for real. :)
He is darling! Congrats!
dude. kristi. you and nolan know how to MAKE BABIES! he is just too adorable. and the hair! the HAIR!!! congrats lady:)
Great job Krispy!!! He is darling!
Good work, lady! How did he come out so perfectly coiffed? Love you,
Katie
Oh Kristi he is so beautiful! Congrats!
Preston is gorgeous, congratulations!
Love him, love him, love him. He definitely is a Wright boy...so handsome! Congratulations!
He is just as handsome as can be. All that dark hair! Congratulations. . .hope everyone is doing well! How is it adjusting to three? Give me some tips!
I've been waiting forever to hear the news! I'm so excited you had a boy!! He is beautiful and love the name. Preston was on our list of boy names. And we like our babies big too--Jackson was actually 8.12! Congratulations! Hope you are getting some rest.
ah man! I just want to kiss that head full of soft baby hair! Congrats! Big babies are the best. Hopefully he will be a sleeper for ya! (it comes in handy on #3) Toodles! (hope your poodles--aka, poopin'--is going good!)
Oh dear, time to sign off!
Congrats on baby Preston, he is so adorable, is that hair for real? Love it. Hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep... probably not!
He's simply the sweetest thing ever! Congratulations! Quite the contrast from Simon with all those lucious locks! They'll be besties for sure!
He is sooooo cute! I hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my blog list...I have to see updates on this beautiful baby of yours! Congrats!
What a cutie pants. He is adorable! We are so happy for ya'll.
Congratulations guys!
Jake, Steph, Lusia
Are you kidding me? I still have to wait even longer to see more pictures of this cute little guy?
Congrats Kristi!! He's a sweeti pie!!
Post a Comment