Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So Much to be...


...for.
With my ability to function coming and going the past few weeks, I have to tell you that I have been GREATLY blessed by my family and my friends.

I truly am so grateful for all you have done for me, my dears. You have literally taken care of me, my kids, my husband, and my sanity...just to name a select few. You will never know how much you have blessed my life.


THANK YOU!


I feel overwhelmed with gratitude for all you have done.


I love your guts.
And always will.

6 comments:

Lena said...

that was a thankful wednesday as only you could write! I finally went through some boxes holding heaven knows what from the last 6 years...I was laughing so hard when I read some of your cards...girl--you MAKE ME LAUGH! which is partly the reason why Ry and I still keep a running list of words that you would be particularly fond of! (right up there with erect and moist...)

hoLLy said...

i will love kristi's guts forever! always will:)

praying for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby and mommy! can't wait to see pictures! love ya!

jenjamin said...

You are so sweet. We all miss you. Please let me knwo if there is anything I can too do help. I would LOVE love LOVE to have Braden sometime if he needs a play date or 2 or 3 -k- seriously serious!
smooches

Melissa said...

I am sure you don't deserve any of it! Hee Hee, Kidding...

Melissa said...

I can't wait to find out what that little baby is. I hope you have a swell delivery but that you don't swell. =) Good luck.

Darleen said...

When's that baby coming???