looks like that baby has already been born....oh wait, you didn't mean the baby in the picture :)i'm so lame.anyways, congrats and good luck girlfriend!
Hooray!! Good luck girl. I'll be thinking about you.
Yay!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm expecting you to be on the computer while pushing. :)
I'm so happy to hear this!! Can't wait to hear all about he/she and be what Maya calls a baby hog with him/her. Love you, Kristi!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics.
Wahoo--I'm so happy for you! What a good feeling, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
umm wait--next time ,can we please a picture of YOUR baby!
yahooooooooooooie! so happy to hear it!
Yahoo Kristi! Good luck girl:) I'll be thinking of you!
I am so relieved FOR you! Can't wait to meet the new little Wright. And I hope it all goes smoothly, you'll be in my prayers!
We'll be thinking of you! Rock it Krispy!!!!
Oh yeah!!! I am so excited to meet him/her.
Kristi- Best of luck woman and cant wait to see pics of the little babe!
Good luck tomorrow! I'm so happy for y'all and can't wait to see pics! You will all be in my thoughts.
Yeah!!! Good luck with everything!
Hey! It's my birthday on the 23rd! Yay! Congratulations! I hope all goes very well. Good luck- send us a text when baby arrives!
oh my goodness! today is the big day. can't wait to hear!!!
So...what did you have?? I can't wait to see pictures.
It is now the 26th...I know you have a new baby and everything but WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR!!!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
looks like that baby has already been born....oh wait, you didn't mean the baby in the picture :)
i'm so lame.
anyways, congrats and good luck girlfriend!
Hooray!! Good luck girl. I'll be thinking about you.
Yay!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I'm expecting you to be on the computer while pushing. :)
I'm so happy to hear this!! Can't wait to hear all about he/she and be what Maya calls a baby hog with him/her.
Love you, Kristi!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics.
Wahoo--I'm so happy for you! What a good feeling, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
umm wait--next time ,can we please a picture of YOUR baby!
yahooooooooooooie! so happy to hear it!
Yahoo Kristi! Good luck girl:) I'll be thinking of you!
I am so relieved FOR you! Can't wait to meet the new little Wright. And I hope it all goes smoothly, you'll be in my prayers!
We'll be thinking of you! Rock it Krispy!!!!
Oh yeah!!! I am so excited to meet him/her.
Kristi- Best of luck woman and cant wait to see pics of the little babe!
Good luck tomorrow! I'm so happy for y'all and can't wait to see pics! You will all be in my thoughts.
Yeah!!! Good luck with everything!
Hey! It's my birthday on the 23rd! Yay! Congratulations! I hope all goes very well. Good luck- send us a text when baby arrives!
oh my goodness! today is the big day. can't wait to hear!!!
So...what did you have?? I can't wait to see pictures.
It is now the 26th...I know you have a new baby and everything but WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR!!!
Post a Comment