But that is neither here nor there. My point is that yesterday was Nolan's birthday and we celebrated like the Dickens and I still think he is the handsomest devil I know...I love your sweet, sweet buns.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy Birthday to Nolan...yesterday!!!
Okay, so I'm a day late on my blog but that's because there was so much celebrating--what with the holding of the hands and cuddling & canoodling while birthday shopping, at the movies, etc., etc. ... Mwah hah hah!! I kid. Nolan isn't actually too into the whole PDA thing. Not to say my husband isn't very sweet and loving, but frequent and gooey touching in front of others...not so much. Back in the day I would try and get him to slow dance with me in the movie theaters at the end of a movie when the lights came up and and everyone stood to leave...yeah, you can imagine how into it he was. And that's when it became funny. And so I continued to force him to dance with me in public places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Nolan! I am with him on the no PDA thing...cooties! ;)
hb to nolan--he is quite the man! i am all over the pda (the good kind of course....hehehehe)--he sounds like a keeper.
fab photo btw
Love that you wanted to slow dance after the movie. you are the best! I am going to try that with Ryan sometime. He would definitely soil himself. He is so easily humiliated.
happy bday to your man! and what a sweet picture of him with brinley:) glad to hear you partied hard yesterday, we all need some good canoodling every once in a while.
Happy birthday to Nolan! He's awesome. He really is. And he and Mark are exactly alike on the PDA thing - -I can't even get my hand held in a public place. Sigh.
Ryan and I are all over the PDA!! Yeah baby. Actually, we are the type to hold hands in public, but not much more than that.
Happy Birthday Nolan! He's a great man, and you guys are a favorite couple of mine...you just click and I think you're so cute!
Glad you were able to celebrate big time ;)
We all love his sweet, sweet buns. You lucky girl, you.
Glad to here it was a good one. A slow dance alone together isn't so bad, right?!?
i enjoy making people squirm, too... but i'm not really a pda girl, either...
hope he had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Nolan!!!
Happy birthday Nolly! Wish we were there to party and see the PDA!
Post a Comment