Friday, February 1, 2008

Are you Ready for This?

...because it just might change your world…well, actually it won't. But let's play anyway. I have been tagged by Rusti! Lets give this sucker a whirl.

My age on my next birthday: Place I'd like to travel:
One of my Favorite Places:
Favorite object:

Favorite Food(s):

and:

Favorite color:

Favorite Animal (crap--this was hard for me):

Name of pet (most recent): (apparently this guy's name is Tony)

Where I live:

Middle Name:

(In case you were thinking my middle name is Siebelink, you're right!! Ok, it's Jan)

Your college major: (English--I love you!)

Bad Habit: (I am horrible about answering the phone)

Favorite holiday: (This picture is supposed to be for Christmas, but it's actualy quite a lovely ad for a fire retardant flock for your tree!)

Good times :)

Also, please tag yourself if you feel so inclined...

10 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE cheese cake, and I can make a mean one! Sometimes I too wonder why we have a home phone. I did not know you could "flock" a Christmas tree. That is special, personally not that I would do it.

Love the post Jan! Did your mother ever use your middle name when you did something not so charming? Or was it the whole name thing?

Angie said...

Taggity tag. Love all your answers. You creative genius! Tag your mom!

Ashley said...

Nice picture of your friend Tony. Fun Tag. Plus, you get to use your google skillz.

Angie said...

Hey have you been to Sam's Club lately? Is your car running?....You better go catch it!!!(Hee Hee)

Jori said...

Wowsa you are 27??? I am a honkin' old lady. Love your pictures. You always find the best ones.

Melissa said...

Ok, I have seen this on like 6 blogs, but can't figure out how to do it...please help!

Jan said...

Hey Jori - if you think you are old, you are seriously mistaken. I, on the other hand, am OLD. More than honkin'.

Emily John said...

Okay, why aren't the pics showing up for me? LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND!!!!!!

Hacking it up said...

Loved that post!i think I may just be so inclined to do that one myself!

Darleen said...

Very cleaver. I like that tagging idea. Nice and quick to the point.