(Sorry for the picture of me in there--I'm gross)
2. We are closing on a new house in TWO weeks (woohoo) and because I'm "special," I am not even close to ready! I have been trying to figure out how to pack & be all "organized" at the same time…and let me tell you I am horrible at it. However, I've decided to embrace the disorganized side of me. Will you please embrace it as well? (How's that for a Valentine's Day line for you? Bow Chicka Bow Bow ;) I am soooooo very excited to move, though. Can I just say that again? I'm am sooo very excited to move. Hallelujah.
Here are a couple of random pics...
Mwah hah hah! Just Kidding.
And by the way, I LOVE Valentine's Day! The kid's parties (and treats!), the candy, the LOVE!!!! It truly is a day of sweet, sweet love. I feel like such a hippie...
(This is my Valentine, by the way)
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful (and I mean "wonderful") Valentine's Day.
XOXO and check yourself…then check your husband (because it's Valentine's…)
21 comments:
THAT KITCHEN!!! wowzers. i can't wait to see it in person.
happy valentine's! bow chicka bow bow for sho!
YES!!now my valentine's day is COMPLETE.I can go to bed fulfilled now that I've had my Kristi fill:) I've missed your crazy ways:)
your house is seriously kick A. how great is your kitchen? get some more pictures up there on the double.
i had no idea you were getting a new house. is this news or am i clueless? braden is so stinkin' cute! that kid. goodness.
No worries Hayley, I too did not know you were getting a new house...I must be clueless.
Nice new digs!
Your house is beautiful -- love it! I'm so happy for you that it's finally going to happen.
Yeah!! You're back! Your house looks awesome! Hope you have a great v-day! Are you wearing anything new today, huh, huh?
I'm so excited for you!!!Can hardly wait to come see it and you guys too! Braden is so cute in that picture! Happy Valentine's xoxo mom
Wee-Woo! Love your house! It is looking so good, and different from the last time I saw it!!! Braden is so cute in those pics.Will he be my valentine?
Holy gorgeous house, Kristi! Congrats! And I've missed you, you hippie.
Beautiful House! I am so happy for you.
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with your wonderful cabinets!!!!
(Name the song/movie and you win something super cool...ok, not really.)
that house is a beaute! congrats! i was so excited when i saw a post from you today. i had been thinking, where has kristi wright been? my life has not been complete without her...
and also i have to say i love the look of your blog and your new profile pic(hilarious!) the look on your face is priceless. you never cease to make me laugh!
You look gorgeous, like always! (but who is that really white pregnant girl next to you?) Thanks for all the good times last weekend, it felt so good to be back in Austin, at Galaxy with my gal pals. Good luck on the moving, yuck, one of my least favorite activities! You're house is awesome, please reserve that third upstairs room for me =). It was really so good to see you. Thanks!
Yeah... officially jealous. I'm going to go ahead and pretend that the first pic is your house. That should get me by. ;)
You look so cute in that pic. And the house...she's a beauty. Making me want an upgrade.
Oooo...she's a beauty! Love the house--that's so exciting. And the kitchen is to drool over. It's huge! Good luck with the packing--it's worth all the pain and suffering.
Yay for your new house! It looks just gorgeous. Love the huge kitchen!!
Holy moly, I LOVE your house! That kitchen is to die for. Way to go girl!
Yeah for you new house!! It looks brand new too. Too cool. That kitchen looks to die for-so happy for you.
Yeah for a new house! I didn't know you guys and gals were moving. I can't wait to hear all bout the fun exciting adventure that is moving ;) Braden is such a handsome little boy!
lucky.........................................................love it.................aren't you excited? can't wait to see in person. hurray.
Post a Comment