Braden spilled some purple Crystal Lite on the floor today. I told him to clean it up. This was his response…To lick it off the floor...Nicely done, son.
Hee hee! This is how my daughter cleans up after every meal. I swear she is better than having a dog. It used to gross me out when my kids even picked stuff up off the floor, but she the third one so you know.....
That is stinkin' funny!!...although I do that when I drop Peanut M&M's...like in the parking lot...at the movies...Lance gets embarrassed WAY too easily...
You know that 10-second rule thing? Well, they did a study at BYU and it's seriously more like a 30-second rule. Braden is smart and knows this stuff. Good boy!
Well, he (1) obeyed you and (2) got the job done. Looks like napkins and paper towels are just overrated! And dang it, he is sure cute while he does it...
for a second there i was like, oh crap, she got a hold of that picture of me licking the floor the other day...i spilled some of my pixie stick and well, i didn't want to be wasteful. then i realized it was a picture of braden. phew-that was a close one.
20 comments:
Hee hee! This is how my daughter cleans up after every meal. I swear she is better than having a dog. It used to gross me out when my kids even picked stuff up off the floor, but she the third one so you know.....
Oh Braden,You little cutie, don't let any juice go to waste-what a good boy..He is so adorable!
that braden is a real thinker!!! send him over here to do my mopping, won't you?
You are lucky, you've got a roomba!
Braden totally cracks me up. We're from the same school of thought - -lick your plate, lick the floor, same diff.
That is stinkin' funny!!...although I do that when I drop Peanut M&M's...like in the parking lot...at the movies...Lance gets embarrassed WAY too easily...
I love that kid. That is so hilarious!
You know that 10-second rule thing? Well, they did a study at BYU and it's seriously more like a 30-second rule. Braden is smart and knows this stuff. Good boy!
My Evie does this, too. I think it's hilarious!
He is a kid after my own heart. Can't let the purple crystal light go to waste...at least he cleaned it up.
Well, he (1) obeyed you and (2) got the job done. Looks like napkins and paper towels are just overrated! And dang it, he is sure cute while he does it...
I'll have to teach Hope that trick.
Haha...Lucas wore that SAME shirt today and he did that same thing! WEIRD!!!
Let me guess...you had him re-enact that so you could take a picture for your blog...Good one for sure!
Oh man. Connor just waits for the dogs to lick it up, that is his version of cleaning up. I like that Braden takes care of business all on his own!
Oh Man! He's the cutest swiffer mop I've ever seen!! LOL!
who needs pets when you've got kids?! ha. he's a crack up!
funny funny! Your floor looks much cleaner than mine. :p Send Braden my way.
missin' you kristi girl. hope everything is great and that you are just super busy:)
love ya:)
for a second there i was like, oh crap, she got a hold of that picture of me licking the floor the other day...i spilled some of my pixie stick and well, i didn't want to be wasteful. then i realized it was a picture of braden. phew-that was a close one.
Post a Comment