I mean, honestly, holy crap!
Just one more reason I love blogging friends!
Here's the news: I get home today from picking up Brinley at school, and do you know what I find? In my mailbox, specifically? A surprise package!!! And in that package? A canister of Pero! Pero, people!! 
You see, this wonderful and amazingly brilliant person :) (that I met recently through blogging and a good friend :) read my post about my "alternative lifestyle" (aka my Postum addiction) and searched high and low for Postum for me (others searched as well for me—Thank you!), and when she couldn't find it, she sent me Postum's twin brother Pero. How great is that? Finally--I no longer have to ration my Postum intake for special occasions :) I'm serious. Please, try it! Tara, go buy some asap! You'll like it, I promise. And the good news is: Pero can fill that hole in my heart that Postum left.
Thank you, thank you Kara!! You are the BEST!! I know I continue to out myself as an enormous dork for loving this stuff, but you absolutely and positively MADE MY DAY!! Woohoo! It was the best surprise package I could have gotten!! More exclamation points are necessary for Kara!!!
Is it wrong that my life revolves around a warm beverage? :)
16 comments:
I get a little sick when I even think about postum, but if it makes you happy... Glad you found a way to get your fix :)
I seriously thought you were going to announce that you were prego in your e-mail! It's kind of creepy that this is a new member of your family:) Hee Hee!
Yay! It will hold you for a little bit longer. I love warm beverages--I drink herbal tea. I've got a few that you might like.
Now Kristi, you know hot drinks are not for the belly...what's next, tobacco?
Just to let you know that every time I go to the store, I look for Postum. I figure if they have it anywhere, it'd be here in Utah. If I ever have any luck I will be sending it your way. Lord knows I wouldn't be caught dead drinking that crap:)
WhooHoo Kara is the best!! Of course nothing can truly take Postums place, but Pero can help fill the void while you heal from losing Postum.
Yay, the 'old lady' got her fix! Hee hee...
Yay for Pero!! I think I even know that it was Postum's twin and I forgot. Duh. Nice surprise!
Oh my, did you glory in a little heaven this morning!
what? postum has a TWIN? An equally fabulous offspring? Tell me it's just as wonderful...PLEASE!!! I only have half a bottle of postum left. I'll be hunting down the pero now. Now that really DOES sound like coffee, no?
Kara ROCKS the house:)
you lucky lady!!! just what the doctor ordered.
My mom was a convert and drank pero every morning as long as I can remember. I think she buys about four containers everytime she comes to Utah. Glad you found a suitable supplement.
I just drink coffee like a real American.
JK. I also think Postum is the nectar of the gods. Especially when it's in my thermos when I'm camping in cold weather.
You don't know me, but I happened upon your cute blog. I live in Denver, Colorado and wanted to tell you that I bought Postum at Wal-Mart here. Good luck!
What! Postum's long lost twin Pero? Life is lived when it's around a warm beverage..you know what I was trying to say....:)
whoa-someone found postum at a walmart in colorado. road trip! :) congrats on the pero delivery. i've heard that stuff is just crushed up dog. whatever turns you on....
Post a Comment