Just watching Brinley in Primary yesterday made me think this was probably imminent. I'm so sorry - -poor little kiddoes and poor Mommy! Hope it doesn't last long.
We are opposite at my house. Kevin and I are barfing and want to take two naps a day but the kids are fine. I'm sorry yours are sick. I hope you got some reading in!
Darn it! Poor babies! Use this double nap time wisely Books and Chick flicks all the way! My boy has a flaming Strep infection right now... I wonder which one of the other six of us will get it next?....poo
I love it when my kids are sleeping. I hate it when they are sick, which seems to off and on all winter. I blame the Gym nursery. .Hope they feel better soon
16 comments:
batten down the hatches lady. let's hope it's not doosie:)
get a good book and take advantage of sleeping muchkins. hope ya'll are feeling better ASAP!
Sick kids are never fun, but two naps each sounds like a little piece of heaven. I'm with Tara...good book all the way!
I am loving this whole book idea--nice one ladies!!! :)
I hope they're not coming down with what mine had (can you say "nightmare?"). Are they sporting fevers, yet?
The only good part of sick kids is that they usually sleep a lot, unless their name is Evie. Good luck!
oh no! those poor babies. all this sickness gets old, doesn't it?!
Just watching Brinley in Primary yesterday made me think this was probably imminent. I'm so sorry - -poor little kiddoes and poor Mommy! Hope it doesn't last long.
i hope they aren't too sick(but that is a perk of sick kids-sleepy kids:) hope everyon is feelin better soon!
Yes, a book is a great idea. Indulge!
Hope they feel better soon.
Poor kidies. Hope they feel better! More time for you heh.
Poor kids! I hope they get better soon.
We are opposite at my house. Kevin and I are barfing and want to take two naps a day but the kids are fine. I'm sorry yours are sick. I hope you got some reading in!
Darn it! Poor babies! Use this double nap time wisely Books and Chick flicks all the way! My boy has a flaming Strep infection right now... I wonder which one of the other six of us will get it next?....poo
Hope everyone recovers quickly!!!
Seize the day and go find a book!! They do look so cute though. Hope they feel better soon.
I love it when my kids are sleeping. I hate it when they are sick, which seems to off and on all winter. I blame the Gym nursery. .Hope they feel better soon
They must be sick. Two naps? Poor bubbies!
Feel better babies!
Post a Comment