Whew- I was totally just jammin to that. And you know how well I can dance! I love that you always know about the latest and greatest music too- thanks! And I LOVED seeing that pic of you and sheree- so jealous you got to hang out with each other and have some girl time. Sounded so fun. And so sorry your kiddos are sick. No fun! -Kim
6 comments:
I like her too! I like her song Navy Taxi... Check it!
wow-quite the sass. cool music.
I always learn new singers and bands through you.
Whew- I was totally just jammin to that. And you know how well I can dance! I love that you always know about the latest and greatest music too- thanks! And I LOVED seeing that pic of you and sheree- so jealous you got to hang out with each other and have some girl time. Sounded so fun. And so sorry your kiddos are sick. No fun! -Kim
dang it. can't watch it!
Now I just want a kiss...
Post a Comment