Saturday, May 26, 2007

ITT Tech: I'm available for recruitment

Not really because we all know I am not high-tech/computer savvy. I have to ask for help (from Natalie typically) to figure anything out, so imagine my surprise when I found a fun way to add music to a blog. It's from www.esnips.com
However, is this too cheesy/annoying? I'm not trying to be a 13 year old. I'm trying to decide if I'll keep it...The music can play automatically when you check the blog, but I like it better when you can choose to play it if you want. What do you think? Be honest. :)

13 comments:

Jori said...

You are the best! I was telling Ryan how cool I am now because I know how to YouTube(thanks Natalie) So he asked me if I knew how to put music on the blog. Maybe I will just pretend like I figured this out for myself. hee hee.

Jori said...

Okay, I just started playing that music and Ryan came running downstairs. "You're listening to Travis, I have that on my ipod." He is used to me only listening to my hick country music. Now he is all impressed with me. Thanks for making me look cooler.

Holly O. said...

I think the music feature is fabulous. And not too teeny-bopper either!

Hayley said...

kristi - just this week i was wishing i could put a little music player on there! you're so cool. i admire your it powers!

100 Percent Cottam said...

hey, nice work. and excellent choice...travis is one of my faves. one warning though...my friend holly (the OTHER holly) used to have music on hers, and with some music it was fine and with other songs it would just freeze up everyone's computer when they got on her blog. i always knew that i couldn't check her blog from my laptop, it shut it down every time. but yours isn't shutting anyone it down or making it go any slower, it doesn't seem, so yay!

Holly O. said...

Kristi, you do realize we are all going to copy you eventually and have music players, right????

Heather said...

Music is good...just no country:) Just kidding you can play whatever you want and i will still visit your blog. Holly is my tech support person.

100 Percent Cottam said...

yeah, sorry jori, i'll second heather...no country. it hurts my ears. i'm a sworn "alt rock" girl.

100 Percent Cottam said...

just for the record, if i were to put music on my blog, my current pick would be "a message" by coldplay. or "girl sailor" by the shins.

Jori said...

I love Dixie Chicks too. I saw them in concert when they came to Utah.

Kristi said...

Yay everyone for your comments! I'm glad you don't think I'm still in YW. I like country sometimes--I think I have to be in the mood for a little Dixie, Garth, or Kenny ;) Let me know if the music ever freezes up your computers! Oh man, that wouldn't be good.

Hayley said...

haha. i'm still in yw. oh no wait... that's ysa. Young single adults. although most of the people in the program are retarded or 6 months post mission or graduation. i'm old enough to be their mom practically. i hate it!

100 Percent Cottam said...

let's hear about how you're prepping for the big tri- tomorrow! (come on, you know design mom is dying to know.)