Man, I'm posting up a storm today! I found this article and it is really interesting, I really recommend that you read it (It's not very long)! The author asked a burglar where the best place to hide your valuables would be in your house and it's not where I thought it would be, but it does make sense. (Also, there's a link at the bottom to the 2nd part of the article) So, once you read this article, just remember that now I know where your valuables are :)
7 comments:
Are we the only people who don't stash cash at home? Seriously. We probably should in case of emergency. In fact, I know we should have cash with our 72-hour kits, but we don't. THe burglar could look all day long and not find a dollar at this house!
and holly, i'm sure you have plenty of skid mark underwear around. oh wait - you're not supposed to put them there. haha. i'm a brat. good article kristi. thanks. maybe someday i'll have money around to store. to taunt the bad guys with. hehe...
I guess I just don't have enough money or valuables to have sitting around at my house!!!
lucky for me i don't have any valuables. plenty of skid mark underwear, though, from kids' size 4, right on up. and plenty of rancid diapers. maybe i should hide my cash at the bottom of the diaper pail! but i'm with holly. i live an entirely cash free life - i have absolutely none, anywhere, ever. that's why i get so annoyed when i end up at a "cash only" joint. what up? it's 2007, y'all!
Kristi, I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could discover yours! You are seriously so hilarious! Love your blog.
Have you ever watched the discovery channel show where they hire a pro. burglar to break in to peoples homes and then they tell them they did? I've seen them trash houses. One family was inside and did even know that they had been robbed. He just took some jewelery. The dad was so Pissed cause his four year old girl was upstairs. Even if your home LOCK your doors. I like the skid-marked underwear idea. When you got a four year old theres plenty around!
Emily, I have seen that show and it completely scared the crap out of me--I saw the one where the burglar was in the house with the kids running around at the same time. That was a little traumatizing. Also, I hope you guys checked out the skid mark underwear because it's hilarious.
Post a Comment