I have been catching up on my DVR'd goods and finally watched some "30 Rock." Can I just tell you how much that show cracks me up? Man, it makes me laugh every time I watch it. Good times. I heart Kenneth & Jack...
I catch it here and there. I love Tina fey and kenny. Jeff actually thinks I look like her with my glasses on.He's a little wacked though. What's up with the scar on her left cheek? anyone know?
My favorite line is from Alec Baldwin while wearing a tux..."it's six oclock...what am I...a farmer?" HA HA HA:)
i always enjoy a good laugh...maybe I should add it to my DVR record list...have you ever seen Pushing Daisies?...it's very quirky and cute...it's one of my faves
8 comments:
i really haven't sat down and watched this one, but i'm sure i would like it(since you do:)
you are too right, chicky! 30 rock is one of my favorites. i heart liz lemon.
I catch it here and there. I love Tina fey and kenny. Jeff actually thinks I look like her with my glasses on.He's a little wacked though.
What's up with the scar on her left cheek? anyone know?
My favorite line is from Alec Baldwin while wearing a tux..."it's six oclock...what am I...a farmer?" HA HA HA:)
I love that show too. Oh so funny!
yeah, heather got me onto that show. now its one of my faves! so funny - all of them!!!
i always enjoy a good laugh...maybe I should add it to my DVR record list...have you ever seen Pushing Daisies?...it's very quirky and cute...it's one of my faves
I haven't seen this one. I will have to watch it now.
This is my new found favorite show (The Office is first, of course)! I love it!
Post a Comment