A little lovin' from the Mom: Braden has been a blessing from day ONE! Such an easy, happy baby (which is saying something when you have a 2 year old sister poking you in the eye) and has remained so to this day. Now age two was one with some interesting obstacles (as mentioned above), but he has remained so very happy-go-lucky and go with the flow. I LOVE that about him (even though it makes me question his sanity growing up in this house :) And here's to age three being filled with even more fun & mayhem!!
I walked out of the library the other day, where I found him waiting for me with Nolan and Brinley. The moment he saw me, he ran up to me and said, "Hiiiiiii Momma, I missed you," with a giant hug around the neck. And it had been approx. two minutes since I had seen him last :) However, this story is so typical of Braden. Truly. It's just how Braden rolls. He greets EVERYONE with that same excitement and enthusiasm. I mean, who doesn't want a big, smiley, "Hiiiiiiiiiiii," every time they walk in the room? Crazy people, that's who.
Anyway, I am just grateful as all get out for this little guy, and still feel surprised I get to be his Mom: jackpot (toys clogging the toilet and all).
18 comments:
Happy Birthday Braden!! Love all of the pictures. He is such a handsome devil. Love those eyes.
What a beautiful boy. Happy Birthday Braden! I'm glad I could get the whole birthday "scoop" from Brinley yesterday...sounds like lots of fun!!
i love that boy! he truly is a joyful little person. lucky mama, and lucky boy to be in such a lovely family! :)
Awww, now there's a handsome little three year old! I hope all of his Lightning McQueen dreams come true!
kristi, he's adorable. i love his mischieviousness. pretty sure that's spelled wrong. he's always into some sort of an adventure. you have to enjoy.
I love Braden. Our special birthday date on Saturday is something I'll never forget. Even though I had to tell him to grow up and grow some nads because he kept saying that he missed his momma. Whatever, momma's boy. He told me like 10x that he loved me.
He really is a joyful little person. Look at that face - what a sweetheart! Happy birthday to Braden!!
Happy birthday Braden! He is such a cutie pie! I just want to squeeze him! Chipped teeth and all! Sorry we couldn't be at the party!
He is a beautiful boy. I love the post and all the sweet things that make Braden who he is. The pictures are adroable!
He is definitely a cutie. Little boys cause mayhem, but in the sweetest way. Happy Birthday to your little one!
Happy Birthday Braden! How cute is THAT kid???
aw man. I just love that kid. you can't look at those pictures and NOT smile:)
Happy Birthday buddy:)
He is a cutie...can I borrow him, I always wanted a boy! Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Braden! Sorry it's late. Eek! He's such a cutie! I love him!
Happy Birthday Braden! What a cuite! Good Luck with the terrific three's!
happy birthday!!! he sounds just like my kp, must be the day they were born. aren't we lucky
I love Braden and I don't even know him. He makes me laugh and is so cute! Lucky Mom you are.
such cuties! looks like such a fun family. i wanted you to know that i think your playlist is fabulous! have been jamming to it this whole work day! thanks again.
Post a Comment