Dearest Natalie,
There are precious few words that could describe the beauty that was your Birthday party, but I'll give it a shot…
Mind-blowing
Breathtaking
Other-worldly
Electrifying
…and these just don't quite do the justice I wish they could. Natalie, you really and truly threw the greatest birthday party! What with the skating, the Guns N Roses, the Nachos, and the cupcakes!! And don't even get me started on the skating/dance moves I saw! Whew! Like I said: Mind-blowing. You deserved it, woman! Thanks for including us in the party—we loved it!! I am just so stinkin grateful I met you and I can call you my friend. You're the bomb. Happiest Birthday to you and your hilarious booty!!
Love, Kristi
A few random pics from the Par-tay:
Wendy gets the party started.
Kristen can work the running man on skates--not an easy task.
Braden pulling up his pants...again (grow a booty like your mother, son!)
Brinley gave it her all and really learned to take falls like a champ.
Isssh. oooos.
There were so many fun and awesome people there!! Way to throw down, Natalie!
11 comments:
My mind is blown too!! That looks like the funnest party ever! That Natalie is one fun,clever gal. Glad you guys had fun, I am completely jealous we live so far away. You wouldn't believe the kind of dance moves we can pull out. Mind blowing to say the least.
Fun, fun party for sure!
dang it all. How AWESOME does that party look?!! You are LUCKY to be able to go kristi...plus, you totally "owned" those stakes:)
woo hoo, thanks for the shout out! i had a blast myself. i've got to get some pics posted asap. thanks for coming!!! the wrights seriously know how to live it up!
Aahhh was that party not the BEST ever? We had so much fun and my kids think it the best thing that ever happened to them! You look hot, by the way (but Brinley is the cutest, for sure!)
You are the bomb in that picture...your skates really complement your outfit! Way to have fun!!!
You are the best Kristi1 What a fun cute family you have!!--And I am loving your pose...it looks like you're getting ready to break out in a little robot action!!We've got to all go and do that again!
Wow! Looks like you all had a BLAST~!!
oh - those pictures are adorable! you crack me up kristi with your comments!!! hehe
Looks like everyone got down at the rink. What a fun idea!
I love the pictures. What a fun party. Wish I could've been there.
Post a Comment