Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Shelly!!

Today is my sister Shelly's birthday—Hooray!!!
Shelly, I hope you have a fabulous birthday today!! You are one sweet, generous, funny, thoughtful chick, what with your hilarious sense of humor and your giant and talented brain! J I feel very blessed to have you live so close in Tejas and so do my kids—believe you me. They adore you ("Where's Shewy? I want to go to Shewy's house…")

I love you and hope all your wildest dreams come true this day ;)


10 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday to Shelly! I love her too -- hope she had a wonderful #29!!! :)

Jan said...

Shelly,
Hope you got a great nap today and had a nice birthday..we love ya tons! mom and dad

Natalie Scott said...

I love Shelly...and her kids are so cute. I love seeing Brinley with her little girl cousins. All such CUTE girls! I'll be there tomorrow for breakfast to celebrate!

100 Percent Cottam said...

man, i love me some shelly smitheram. i didn't know you knew her! :) can't wait to party down at shelly's bday breakfast tomorrow, woo woo!

Lupe said...

Happy Birthday!! Now I miss my Sis :(

Hey, my blog will be going private..email me you addy.
alfordfamily94@msn.com

Jori said...

Happy Birthday Shelley!!(I don't know you but I wish I did:)

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Shelly! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Mel said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog.

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Shelley! Enjoy every last minute of your last year in the 20's. :)

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Shelley! Enjoy every last minute of your last year in the 20's. :)