Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankfullest Giving

Braden: My birthday. Brinley's birthday. Birthday presents. Lightning McQueen. Spiderman. Candy.


Brinley: Candy (good one, Braden). Cousins. Friends. Spending the night at Maddie's (cousin) house. Baby Alive (she's trying to hint, hint for Christmas, I think). Grandma, Grandpa, Winnie & Pops.


Nolan: My (hot, intelligent) wife (ok, I added a bit). My children. The Church. Family. Friends.


Kristi: Indoor Plumbing. Electricity. Epidurals& Novocaine. Breathmints. Disposable diapers. Velcro. Travis. Flat Irons (see several posts below). Telephones. Your Mom (zzzzzing!) Washing machines. And...of course, my (hot, funny) husband (yeah,baby!), my children, my family, my friends, my faith, my home.

10 comments:

Lance said...

Nolan's list looks like mine. Safe... Standard...can't go wrong.

Kristi's on the other hand had some unexpected ones (honestly, how many people have Novacaine on their lists?

100 Percent Cottam said...

i always knew you were thankful for my mama. she's thankful for you, too! :) (oh, and so am i.)

Hayley said...

i'm thankful for nolan's hot wife, too. kristi, i loves you!

Mel said...

You're definitely a hot, intelligent wife!!

Jan said...

Kristi, you're wonderful. I am thankful for YOU and all the fun, love and laughter you add to so many of our lives. We're blessed because we know you. Thank you!

Jori said...

"Your Mom!" Hehehehehehehe! I love it when people say that. I love your list.

Ashley said...

So much to be grateful for...I also love Epidurals...I will have to remember that one next year. Too funny!

Heather said...

I love your list Kristi, washing machines, epidurals, breathmints, can you even imagine life without any ONE of those things ;)

Emily John said...

Oh candy...I agree with the kiddos on that one. Epidurals are our friends! I love all the lists!

Darleen said...

Good thankful lists. And of course yours is a double thank you. Is there a baby coming up? all this talk to epidurals, diapers and baby alive--I couldn't help to ask.