There is a version of that song on this kids cd that I have (will look up the name of the CD later). It is my all time favorite version of that song...
I'm with you on the first pic...my bed side table looks a bit like this...too many books, not enough time. (Plus it makes us look smart if anybody happens to wander by our bedroom.)
Guys always seem to have a nice rear view. Me-not so much. I love all of your favorite things. Except what is Mimosa pumpkin? The only time I have heard of it is on The Incredibles.
OMG - i'm addicted to the Sugar Scrub from B&B Works too. Mine, the label is Pink. Word that starts with T Rose. I can't remember. Sometimes it's a little strong - but I love the affect.
Hey! We just watched the Sound of Music yesterday! And was that Max & Ruby I saw on the TV screen?? My all-time favorite kid-show!! I need to borrow some of your books...I haven't read all of those.
Does Nolan like it when you post his bootay for all your friends to admire?
Clorox hard surface is a miracle product. I spray it in a constant stream pretty much all day. I LOOOOVE it for baby chairs, toys, counters...EVERYTHING. Nice light scent too:) wow. I should be their (paid) spokesperson:)
I am smiling over braden in the dryer and having sympathy pains for the return of your fire-riah, and I am relieved that you have indeed regained your will to live. Thank you for picking last week to be sick. That way I didn't miss too much. I heart you kristi:) oh, and your welcome for the introduction of "lady bits". It's a personal fave of mine.
i just bought that clorox stuff too. its the bomb! those people at the clorox company are genius, pure genius. and about the book stack, i haven't had a stack in awhile. i should at least make a stack to make it look like i read and i'm smart or something. i'm going upstairs right now to make my fake stack of books "i am reading"
13 comments:
There is a version of that song on this kids cd that I have (will look up the name of the CD later). It is my all time favorite version of that song...
What a cute idea! Well, I love your favorite things too especially my man's bootay.
I love your sweet bootay!
I'm with you on the first pic...my bed side table looks a bit like this...too many books, not enough time. (Plus it makes us look smart if anybody happens to wander by our bedroom.)
Guys always seem to have a nice rear view. Me-not so much. I love all of your favorite things. Except what is Mimosa pumpkin? The only time I have heard of it is on The Incredibles.
OMG - i'm addicted to the Sugar Scrub from B&B Works too. Mine, the label is Pink. Word that starts with T Rose. I can't remember. Sometimes it's a little strong - but I love the affect.
Okay sugar scrub, I'm with ya.
i have a similar book stack. i can't stop compulsively buying books. all good stuff! :)
I have some of that Henri Bendel stuff in orange blossom, it smells so good i want to lick my hand, but it doesn't taste as good as it smells ;)
Hey! We just watched the Sound of Music yesterday! And was that Max & Ruby I saw on the TV screen?? My all-time favorite kid-show!! I need to borrow some of your books...I haven't read all of those.
Does Nolan like it when you post his bootay for all your friends to admire?
I'm with you on the booty. I take pictures all the time of Kevin's. And, Clorox spray is my favorite too! Such good choices!
nolan's got back:)
Clorox hard surface is a miracle product. I spray it in a constant stream pretty much all day. I LOOOOVE it for baby chairs, toys, counters...EVERYTHING. Nice light scent too:)
wow. I should be their (paid) spokesperson:)
I am smiling over braden in the dryer and having sympathy pains for the return of your fire-riah, and I am relieved that you have indeed regained your will to live. Thank you for picking last week to be sick. That way I didn't miss too much.
I heart you kristi:)
oh, and your welcome for the introduction of "lady bits". It's a personal fave of mine.
i just bought that clorox stuff too. its the bomb! those people at the clorox company are genius, pure genius. and about the book stack, i haven't had a stack in awhile. i should at least make a stack to make it look like i read and i'm smart or something. i'm going upstairs right now to make my fake stack of books "i am reading"
Post a Comment