One of my favorite words, and also one of my favorite treats. This is Lena's famous recipe and it is to die for—no exaggeration.
What's up with me and cooking lately? It's freaking me out…

Danae's Carmel Sauce
2 cubes butter
1 c. Karo syrup
2 c. brown sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
And then die a happy man and/or woman.
13 comments:
Love the carmel...tis the season to smother everything in it! Looks divine!
Kumbaya, carmel apples is good for the soul. LOVE IT!
so you could get that on a plane right. Just send me some home with Ang. I am going to sit right here and let the mouth drool until she comes home.
mmm, that sounds deeelish. how many minutes do you have to stir for?
I really have no idea how many minutes! Nice, right? :) I just let it boil for a minute and then remove and we are ready to rock and roll...
Oh momma! I am making this.
Yum! I do love some caramel!
This looks fabulous, I usually just melt the cubes. I might have to make my third batch for the month!
Yummy! I'm gonna need to make me some of this.
oh that caramel looks delish! it's making me have some massive cravings!
I was just thinking how I wanted to make caramel apples. I have a ton of apples--need to make something. This will be perfect!
Looks so good -- I think i need some! I guess I better get busy - but it does sound easy.
Kristi, I think I might actually be able to do this. And if I did, I might fool people into thinking that I am kind of cool. I'm going to do this!
Post a Comment