Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ray LaMontagne

I don't know why, but I just really love this guy's music...and his beard. :)

8 comments:

Mia said...

Love the music, but sistah you can have the beard ;)

Jamie Harker said...

Oh My Goodness!! Do you know those bits of music that speak to your soul!? At first I saw him and was like "eh...not sure about this guy". but then this ANGEL opened his mouth! Thank you for sharing! I'm a believer!

ps- i'm with MIA, you can have the beard. If it was a little better trimmed I might be on board. Beards remind me of pubes. Why would anyone put that on their face? haha.

Heather said...

Beards remind her of pubes, so true haha. Yes, I do like the music though, he is good.

Melissa said...

Can you say Cat Stevens? Ok, do you know who that is or am I really dating myself?

I was a HUGE Taylor Hicks fan when he was on American Idol. (I, being the dork I am, flew to Colorado to go to the AI concert) Taylor sang this song...ahh...brings back happy memories!

hoLLy said...

the pubes comments are hilarious. i had never thought of beards in that way and now that i've read this, i forever will:) great music!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you're dating cat stevens, melissa? wow! :) har har. love me some ray. but yeah. no beard.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Ray LaMontange has turned me onto beards!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Ray LaMontange has turned me onto beards!