Would you like to know what it is? I only discovered it by chance, myself.
It's brown. Specifically, Dark Brown. Let's call it "Dark Chocolate" because we're crazy like that. 
See, I bought these "dark chocolate" sheets for my bed, and I realized something: dark chocolate doesn't show dirt. It already looks dirty. There are no messy fingerprints. No Cheetos or juice residue. No "children" leftovers, as it were. You simply cannot go wrong with this color.
So, my next purchase will be a dark chocolate duvet cover. Dark Chocolate countertops. Then dark chocolate carpet for the whole house. Then I would like to paint my walls dark chocolate, and…do you think they sell toilets in this color? Hmmm, Something the Toilet Companies might want to look into, if they're smart.
Dark Chocolate is the new Black.
And one more bonus: you don't have to wash things as much (or ever) with this color. NO ONE will ever know if you cleaned/washed your house/possessions because this color will hide it. You don't have time to wash the walls? Don't worry about it. No time to wipe down your counters or vacuum the carpet? Foggedaboutit. See the beauty of it?
Dark Chocolate is the new Clean.
17 comments:
I hear you! I need more dark chocolate myself. (Note to self: buy it!) Good call, Kristi!
Oh, thank heavens! I've been needing a new clean!
Also, Kristi is the new super cute and funny.
Wow Kristi! You are a GENIUS! I may just spray paint my toilet dark chocolate. Hooray freedom at last!
We have dark chocolate doors and trim throughout the house. You are so right. So right! Dust isn't nearly as visible on dark chocolate!
I just love this color. I wear it alot to hide all the crumbs and slobber left on my clothes everyday by my little monsters. You are one smart cookie for thinking outside the box and suggesting painting our world with it.
I am going to paint and decorate in all Dark Chocolate then maybe for once my house would look clean. I was thinking if my sink was dark chocolate and all my dishes were too, then no one would ever know that I had a sink full of dirty dishes! Thanks for the tip!
great thinking! you're my kind of girl! that's why have dark brown leather couches---can see the dirt and if something gets on it, i can wipe it off! you should start a line of dark chocolate stuff and your logo could be "it's the new CLEAN!" Wow, you should contact Target!
smart girl! you've got it all figured out.
Since I am the only sick one in the group...let me clarify...brown bed sheets might show some "things"...think Hot, Steamy, Romance novel! Sorry, I know that might be a little X rated!
Ok, I can't believe I really just wroie that...go ahead and delete please!
I'm with you. I need some of this dark chocolate. Why didn't I think of it before?!
kristi, i love you, thats all i can say.
and melissa, i don't know you but i think you are so funny. whats funniest to me is that you have this kindergarten age picture and next to it you are talking about x rated stuff. that made me lol! hilarious.
Melissa, you can take your brown sheets on over to the Love Motel! So funny! I agree with Holly, especially funny with the kinder pic!!:)
Kristi, your HGTV skills never cease to amaze me. Anything that favors chocolate is a winner in my book. Except for toilets. Sorry Jori, but that's one brown I won't be scratchin' and sniffin. ;)
Seriously Kristi...I really can't believe I wrote that :) Delete!
Whatever!!! Melissa, I thought it was funny. I laughed a good laugh! :) Come on now, you know who's blog this is, right? so so funny.
it rocked melissa!! that humor is SO up my alley.
I was thinking the same thing Melissa haha. But I do seriously love the dark brown, for most everything else ;)
Post a Comment