Thursday, October 11, 2007

SORRY! Last One I Promise!

Are you sick of this yet? :) Sorry! No comments necessary--I just had to post an old Travis favorite of mine because I adore them…




Love Will Come Through -- Travis

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I have seen Travis listed on your sidebar for a long while now. After seeing this video, it is time to listen to some more and look for a c.d.

Jori said...

Great song Kristi. Sorry I still think "She thinks my Tractors Sexy" by Kenny Chesney is MUCH better. ;)

Hayley said...

i am loving this music swap, too... i made myself a copy of mine. haha. cause i'm the world's biggest nerd. and cause i'm too anxious to wait to get everyone else's. fun fun fun!

100 Percent Cottam said...

man, dougie's got some moves with a soccer ball! do you know what they say about dudes that have mad soccer ball skillz? do you? because i totally don't.