I love this, I love that...apparently, I have a lot of love to give because I, too, love this song "Butterfly Nets" by Bishop Allen, as well as "Rain," and "Click, Click, Click"
I'm so glad I found your blog because you are making me happy right now. By the way, I'm in the middle of composing a post about how much I heart PBS!! There is nothing like a great Jane Austen!
3 comments:
Thanks for the message of love and reminding me that life is a marathon not a sprint. ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Thanks for spreading your spirit and good mood. You're probably my favourite person I don't know!
i agree with girl james-you are my favorite person i don't know too:)
I'm so glad I found your blog because you are making me happy right now. By the way, I'm in the middle of composing a post about how much I heart PBS!! There is nothing like a great Jane Austen!
Post a Comment