Sunday, January 20, 2008

Northanger Abbey…

Go Jane, Go Jane. It's your birthday. Get busy.

I am so sorry, but you're probably going to be reading a post like this once a week thanks to Masterpiece Theater. I just love me some PBS (who ever thought that sentence would come out of my mouth?!) I thought this movie was cute--I have never seen this on film and I liked it.

"A woman especially, if she has the misfortune of knowing anything, should conceal it as well as she can." :)

Did you watch it? Will you watch it? What did you think?

Also: on the dork-o-meter, where would you say I ranked (10 = I am a full-blown trekkie)?

14 comments:

Natalie Scott said...

All I can say is, what night should I come over to watch? You DID record it for me and Kristen, no?

Dang Scout meeting. :o)

100 Percent Cottam said...

i've got to watch it! it's on my dvr. it looks really cute, and that boy is a hottie.

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

A must see, I wonder if the library has the ones I have missed due to a few required meetings. Man, I wish I would have called in sick.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jori said...

You are not a dork! You are the best! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have known this stuff was on. It's on my DVR. I will watch it pronto.

Jori said...

I forgot to tell you PBS Persuasian and Northanger Abbey are already on Amazon.

Hayley said...

oh shoot. i fell asleep last night watching it. yes, that's right people, i fell asleep in the 8s last night. and i don't even care! i'll get on the treadmill this morning & rewatch it!

Hacking it up said...

I WATCHED IT!!!! YES INDEEDY I DID!!!I loved it! And him is a handsome sort-o-man! :)Henry...not the other...he was UGLY as well as a dork!! I DVR'd it as well...now i can go watch it again!

Jori said...

I thought it was really good! I have never read or seen this one. It was kind of scary wasn't it? That dad...yikes!

tara said...

k. still not watched any of these...but at least this guy is sorta handsome-ish, if not for the giant ears on him. wow. but then, I guess YOU, a trekkie nerd, would know all about weird ears:)
you're not a dork...at all:)

Darleen said...

Arghh...I keep on Missing it. Will you send me a reminder email. :) I'm just not a TV person.

Sharla said...

I've got it DVR'ed, but haven't watched yet-- can't wait!

Mel said...

Oh man! I missed it. I need to be setting my DVR, what is wrong with me?!