Monday, January 21, 2008

This Boogie is For Real…


This is what we have been enjoying this afternoon (as per Braden's request)…

21 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

thanks Kristi. you have successfully entertained my kids. they think this is the funniest thing they've seen in a while. good choice Braden. :)

Angie said...

Mason is in heaven, he thinks this is so cool! he's shaken his booty right now!

Jori said...

Kaitlin really liked this too. Probably because Spidey and I have a lot of the same moves.

Lupe said...

Spidie has some serious moves..yet noboday can beat Napoleon, not even Benji or the cast of Solid Gold Dancers. Napolean is cool like that.

Emily John said...

Go spidie Go spoidee. Braden has some good taste in entertainment.

Emily John said...

Go spidie Go spoidee. Braden has some good taste in entertainment.

Natalie Scott said...

Ah, now I need to watch me some Napolean Dyno tonight.

But first I've got to go get my boys out of bed to watch this!

100 Percent Cottam said...

braden has excellent taste!

Jan said...

I thought that was fun. I'll bet Braden really liked it. Shelly said Braden was so cute at church yesterday, can hardly wait to see the kidlets again. mom

Ashley said...

My litle spiderman lover will be glued to the screen when i show her tomorrow. Everytime my girls play dolls, Sloane's is named Spiderman.

tara said...

nice:)

Darleen said...

Hey--that song is on my iPod. I should start busting those moves at the gym! I'm always bopping around while i'm working out.

Sharla said...

Owen is going to flip out over this. Flip. Out.

Melissa said...

I can't wait to show Nathanael!!

Hayley said...

i love how entertained we all can be.

Jan said...

Funny stuff. I'm enjoying it myself!

Mia said...

Um was I the only one who found that a little frightening? Guess so, because the kids LOVED it!

Holly O. said...

Direct quote, "Oooooh. Spiderman dance!!!"

Mel said...

hehe! Do a little dance....make a little love....get down tonight. Go Spidee!

hoLLy said...

i love this video, probably because spidey's dance moves are quite reminiscent of my own. i can bust a move. ok, not really, but if i had 3 wishes, one of them would be to be a good dancer. as good as spiderman.

Hacking it up said...

OHHHH That is AWESOME!!! That is goin' on my blog! My boys will flip! thanks!