Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Let’s go back a bit…

I am way behind on blogging, so I hope you don't mind if we take a step back in time and check out some overdue pictures.

These hail all the way back from when we drove down to Florida and took a leetle cruise (That seems like lifetimes ago--bring on the dramatics :)
The drive wasn't too awful, even though we had to make a couple of stops on the way there...

Mwah hah hah. I'm kidding. So sorry to offend...

Anywho, this was our sweet boat! Yee-haw!

And if you don't mind, I would like to devote the rest of this post to: Dancing! I am not afraid to admit that there was a whole heck of a lot of dancing going on that cruise ship, even if my children were the only ones participating.

Yes, that is Braden below with his shirt off in the left hand corner of the picture dancing in the main lobby--it wouldn't be a real Wright post without a pantless/shirtless child in it.

I meant it when I said a whole lot of dancing on many different occasions, my friends. Which of course I was down for. But when Brinley could barely tear herself away from the big stage in order to eat or play, it seemed a bit much for the other passengers to endure :) I absolutely loved it! My daughter can be little shy at times, it's refreshing to see her let her hair down a bit. However (no surprise here) I do appear a bit insensitive when I cackle at Brinley's fancy ending...nice mom!

16 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

that girl has moves. and i love it that braden is never fully dressed. shoeless at church was my favorite.

Ashley said...

It looks like she had a wonderful time. A true princess herself! It almost seems more fun when you see things through yours kids eyes.

Emily John said...

I am SO glad my kid isn't the only "nudist" in public. Pantless/diperless is a favorite. I love all the dancing,cute cute! Glad to have you as a daily plate buddy!

Melissa said...

How fun! Who needs clothes anyway?
Love it!

Angie said...

I love that your kids are such dancers! Dancing with the stars in the near future??? They look a-dorable! I love that you found an adult superstore-so no one you knew would see you!Ha-ha!

Hacking it up said...

Good times!!!Isn't that the greatest boat? cute pics!

Lupe said...

A relation to Benji? For sure! What a cutie!

Jori said...

Where is the video footage from the Lions Den? Rrrrrr. Wow, those are some sweet moves and that cruise is looking too lovely.

Melissa said...

Looks like a blast...Hooray for Disney!

tara said...

oh man. the cackle. how much do I love that cackle?! I DIG a girl who can let loose and laugh,cackle, or "bark" as the case may be. (hi-ya hayley:)

The little dancing queen is THE CUTEST thing. who need on board entertainment:)

Jan said...

Loved the cruise/dancing pics! And I really love to see Brinley really let go -- she's so dang cute! (Braden too, of course!)

Mia said...

I loved the dancing!!! It is good to let lose sometimes and have fun. Glad the cruise was such a blast. I could be convinced to take one myself ;)

Mel said...

Love the pictures. Especially the dancing! What fun times.

Darleen said...

can I be her dance partner? She's got moves. I love your laugh! Wish it was longer. Braden is a crack up.

Heather said...

I really want to go on one of the cruises! Someday for sure.

Holly O. said...

Am I really the only one who is going to mention the stop at the adult superstore???