Monday, January 28, 2008

Bag Tag

I was tagged by Sharla (hooray!), so here are the rules of the game:

1) Show a bag of yours.

2) Show a picture of ALL the contents of your bag—no cleaning out first!!

3) Bag Tag five people.



If you will, please notice the theme of my purse which is: candy, drugs (nice!), and garbage (not unlike my life :) And since I have zero extensive experience with photography, I thought I would point and click from a different angle to see if the contents of my purse would seem more interesting.


Hmmm. I don't think it worked.

So, I pretty much want to tag every person I know or have ever met in my entire life--so please feel free to tag your bag!! I know that is sort of cheating, but I can't just pick five…sorry. (Actually, I will call out Angie for sure—add a little family pressure.)

12 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

i love that you didn't even kick the tampon to the sidelines. you rock my world!

Darleen said...

Actually you have a very clean bag--mine is scary compared to yourself. Most of the mess comes from leftover snacks.

Rusti said...

I'm totally diggin' the second picture of the goods. So artsy! ;)

I would love to trade you bags. You've got better snacks.

Ashley said...

Every time I clean out my purse, I wonder how so much crap fits in such a small bag. I am always surprised, shocked, disturbed, etc when I do it.

Jan said...

Love the purse and contents -- you're such a real person and that's my favorite thing about you. (and the list of favorite things about you is long - just FYI!) :)

Sharla said...

You are my kind of girl-- pain relievers and sugar, and you're good to go! :) Your Gucci is so chic! And now I've just realized that "your Gucci" kind of sounds wrong, doesn't it?

Kristi said...

Oh my word, Sharla--that is hilarious!!

Mia said...

My computer doesn't want us to be friends... it gets super excited when I visit your blog and bonks. Don't worry I will prevail! (or maybe Forrest will just get me a new computer ;) Love your bag and your junk. Love you!

Angie said...

candy, drugs, and garbage! I love it...My purse is so boring, and I don't usually do "tags" but we'll see what I can come up with!

Hacking it up said...

What a lovely assortment you have! I always have peanut M&Ms in my purse...and Advil...no tampons though...(no uterus).And I happen to think you have marvelous photography skills! Perhaps you could hire out and photograph everyones bag crap! :)

Mel said...

It's a scary thought to me to see what's inside my purse. I know it's such a mess right now.

Melissa said...

Way cute bag...and I love the gum...we are twinners!