
This movie cracked me up! I loved all the sweet lingo :) I had a good time--very funny and cute. (very in depth, right? Sorry..I'm tired :)

I finished this book by Ian McEwan and it is definitely worth reading. I really enjoyed it. Give it a shot. You might like it.
Speaking of, I love reading a good book--it's one of my favorite things.
Yes: another Post about Postum (yum). This is the lowlight of my week. So, thank you Mariah for warning me that it was discontinued—I had NO idea! I went grocery shopping today and could NOT find Postum and I was sweatin' it. Big time. I then proceeded to call my madre: which then resulted in the Roper family being on HIGH ALERT for Postum. We are on the hunt! Just a few cans, that's all I ask! It's very frustrating when you want to knit doilies and drink Postum, but you don't have any Postum to drink, you know? I guess my one purchase a year couldn't save Postum…
RIP
You will be remembered in my heart for always.

17 comments:
yes. juno was great. and atonement the book -if you liked it, you should see the movie. also good. i'm sorry your postum is going to be discontinued. that stinks. if that happened with dr pepper, i'd die.
What???? No Postum? I think my parents still drink it -- so if you're needing some when I take a trip up north, I'll pick some up for you there! Weird. I hate it when stuff like that happens.
whaaat? unreal. I mean, between the two of us they were selling close to like, TWO jars a year?!!!!! What more do they want from us? A finger? My first born? I'd consider it...I really love my psuedo coffee:(
I have GOT to see that movie. People just DIG that show. Thanks for the book suggestion too...I'm adding it to my stack.
So sorry to hear about your postum! Mom is on the prowl for it here. Can you knit me a doilie for my table???
I am cracking up about the postum! My parents used to drink that "mormon coffee" That stuff is disgusting!I'm sorry for your loss though...perhaps Ovaltine?
And I totally want to read the Book "Atonement"...esp. since I can't go see the movie !;)
Oooh yeah Ovaltine that stuff goes down easy. I love it!
I want to see Juno but it will probably not be until it comes to dvd.
Sorry about your postum..what's next to go off the market preparation h? leave us something people!
yahoo for juno! such a cute movie, loved it. sorry about your postum, though. i'll keep my eyes peeled for you!
I am having a moment of silence for your Postum....poor Kristi.
Can't wait to see Juno-- and thanks for the book reccomendation! I was just needing a new read.
I have to see Juno!!!!
Sorry about your Postum.
Are you going to go through Postum withdrawals?
oh dear...what are you going to do? What will you drink now? I like to drink herbal tea--I guess that's my thing.
I need to see Juno and add atonement to my reading list.
Ooooh I'm sorry. I just did a quick Google and can't find it ANYWHERE online either. Waaa waaa. I thought for sure Amazon or some crazy online store might still have some. But alas, I can't find it. Good luck, woman!
My mom drinks Pero...is that similar enough??? Now that I think about it I have not it seen it on shelves a bunch either. So sorry!
I have never even seen postum in a store. Good luck with that! I need to check out both the movies and the book,
Juno is one I'm going to have to own, I'm afraid. I never buy movies...but this will be an exception. It is AWESOME! Juno looks and acts exactly like my best college roomie and close friend Lori.
Make sure you join us tonight at Enrichment for a little "Word of Wisdom" talk, Kristi...;o)
I want to see that movie so darn bad, but with life right now, I'll probably have to wait for DVD. I just bought that book, I've checked it out before, but didn't get around to reading it. It's a fav of a good friend of mine and it's time to read it.
So sorry your Postum is being discontinued. I SO hate when they do that to things you love. You think they'd ask us for for heck sake!
I found you through Lena's blog. I grew up on the wonderful stuff called Postum. I mist say that if you can't find it (I don't have a problem finding it here in AZ) then try Pero. Good stuff and very similar. Good luck!!
Post a Comment