Bon Voyage Party with Mickey and the gang.
Our Room. (Does Braden look a little crazy-eyed or what?!)
We found these little guys everyday--the kids loved them.
Castaway Cay--Disney's Private Island. Hmmmmm...
This is a boat from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies...I can't remember which one, but it was very spooky :)
Chillin in a hammock on the beach!
Yeeeaaah, I turned around to find my son had already "taken care of business" right there on the beach in front of everyone, once again proving we are true WT. And of course it's too late to stop him, so I take a picture instead...nice!
Pirate's Dinner Du Jour! My parents were good sports because I could not stop laughing at them in their Pirate get-up!
Can I just say how much I loved going on this vacation with my parents!!! They were so much fun--we felt so blessed to be able to take this cruise with them!!
15 comments:
that looks like soooo much fun. maya has many questions about your little towel buddy. man, i totally want to go!
Looks like a party! Thanks for inviting the whole fam.....Anyway, I love the pics of Braden peeing! Just like his father:)
i loved seeing all of your pictures. how fun!!! and you thought that was a crapload of pictures. have you seen my blog lately, nuthin but a crapload of pictures from the past. its hard to whittle them down to only a few when you have a ton!
Oh, I really want to do this now! I loved your pics and I have to say that Braden just makes me smile. He cracked me up at Primary yesterday - such a cutie. (off topic, I know!)
This looks like the best trip ever! So did you end up swimming? Don't tell me you wimped out sharks,jellyfish SEA LICE! Big deal!;)
How funny is Braden? When ya gotta go,ya gotta go.
I love Braden and I've never met him. At least he potty trained. That looks like sooooo much. I'm so jealous. I love Brinleys swimsuit. SO VERY CUTE!
Sailing....lalalalala. I always hear this song when cruises are mentioned. Sun, Sand, warmth instead of winter snow...sounds like heaven on earth.
Kristi your pics totally make me want to consider a cruise, a disney cruise that is!!
You guys look like you had a blast!
That looks AWESOME! I really want to go on a Disney cruise--so fun. Have only heard good things. And that pirate ship can make the whole trip. Cool. Braden is a crack up.
We loved going on the cruise with you guys, too. It was so much fun. Give those two little pirates a kiss and hug from grandma!!!
Is that not the most awesome-est cruise ever?!? Pirate night was my favorite! I love the pic. of "the whizzer" :) and I'm laughing, because I took a picture of that warning sign too...I thought it was hilarious!
The towel buddies were a favorite for sure! In fact, we bought a book on how to do it if you ever decide you want to have them waiting on your kids' beds at the end of every day! :)
and BTW- that is Davey Jones pirate ship...arrggg!!!
awesome pictures. my favorite is braden taking a leak, of course! man, i'm jonesin' for a cruise again! this year, baby!!!
Love the pictures! I'm telling ya, you have me convinced to take a fun family cruise.
CRAZY FUN!! Your picturamas aren't complete without one of your son exposing himself..somehow....FUNNY!!
Looks like you all had a blast...good times are the best!
Post a Comment