
Hallelujah for Jori! Have you chiggity checked out The Daily Plate? It rocks my diet planning world. I finally hopped on that website and I am so excited about it!!!!! Can I add more exclamation points!!! There they are!!!! Thanks to Jori for making all of my dieting dreams come true :)
More good news: I just heard Lost will begin on January 31st!! Yay! Oh, how I have missed this show. We also have a tradition of eating Chicken Tortilla Soup while we watch it—don't ask me why, it's just what we do—and I have missed this! Now all of my Lost dreams are coming true.
There is a lot of excitement around the Wright household—today is a good day :)
7 comments:
oh my gosh, i'm dYING over lost! dying! have you seen the previews?! it's going to be AMAZING!!! yeah, very excited for that.
I just saw the Lost preview too. I have never watched it. I must start if you girls all like it so much. Isn't Daily Plate the best? I love it! If you want to be daily plate friends my user name is JoriJeppson. Hooray!
I love daily plate, thanks Jori. How come I didn't get a daily plate friend invite? I've never watched Lost am I really missing that much?
I'm a fan of the tortilla soup -- shows you where my priorities are!
I'll have to check out that website--I'm in need to some MAJOR weight lost. Wish I got get into LOST...
Hooray for Jori, Lost and Chicken Tortilla soup!!!!!!!!! ;0)
Hooray for Lost!! I'm seriously so excited! I got season 3 for Christmas. Yay!! Maybe I'll have to start making that soup too...hehe.
Post a Comment