Thank you.
sweet and simple, kristi. perfect!
amen.
I love that picture. He did so much! Will be remember forever.
Wow, this is really hard. I'm so happy for him but this is sad for us.
How we will miss him. What a perfect combination of dignity, spirituality, wisdom, charm, wit and humor. He really was the people's prophet, wasn't he?
A perfect tribute.
Exactly.
I Love the picture. And I love the simple "thank you" it says it all. We will miss him so much!
that has to be somewhat recent picture?love you girl. thanks for the simple and perfect tribute.
Oh I love that picture.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
sweet and simple, kristi. perfect!
amen.
I love that picture. He did so much! Will be remember forever.
Wow, this is really hard. I'm so happy for him but this is sad for us.
How we will miss him. What a perfect combination of dignity, spirituality, wisdom, charm, wit and humor. He really was the people's prophet, wasn't he?
A perfect tribute.
Exactly.
I Love the picture. And I love the simple "thank you" it says it all. We will miss him so much!
that has to be somewhat recent picture?
love you girl. thanks for the simple and perfect tribute.
Oh I love that picture.
Post a Comment