
…my chance encounter with the Gas Man, I came up with a list of the advantages of a small chest. Here goes:
- If ever in need of a flat surface for something such as a card and/or board game…done.
- There is an excellent chance that whoever is talking to you, is actually listening to you. No distractions.
- Never will a Halloween pass you by where you don't already have a costume. There's no hemming or hawing about it: You can go as a Man.
- You don't have to wear one of those shirts that say, "My eyes are Green."
- There is no fear of knocking yourself out while you jazzercise.
- In case of danger or emergency, you can flatten your back against any wall and blend in quite nicely.
Ok, that's the best I could do, but I'm feeling much better about myself all the same…
22 comments:
LOL-you are so clever. loved the list!
oh i love cake's version of i will survive!!! thanks for putting that on there today!
love the list kristi. you crack me up.
Love it! You gave me a list of good reasons not to get a boob job! Your hilarious!
I love the list! I feel your pain girl--well, I mean not exactly at this moment because I'm pregnant, but in my real life, I am definitely there. Or not there, as in nothing there.
And: 7) No one ever thinks, "I wonder if those are real?" Nope. 100% all natural baby!
8) If you have to crawl through the jungle in camo with leaves on top of your head, it's a breeze.
i can see you all stealth against the wall, foiling the robbers. also, you should rest assured you always have my full attention. i get remarkably distracted by cleveage for a non-13 year old boy.
I love the list! I feel better too.
funny girl! i love your list. i am quite the flat chested girl myself. my mom used to joke saying she had 3 sons, which would be my one brother, sister and me. ha!
Oh dear Kristi... listen to the lyrics on the song... REAL close. Another one of those odd things about teenage girls is that they pick up everything moms don't. I am surprised none of your other readers caught it. I do believe, he may have meant to say "I should have changed those "stupid" locks.... Ok, I am laughing so hard. BUT, you will certainly agree once you re-listen.
My girls still want to read your blog. I just have to make sure the XXX rating doesnt ruin their pureness. JUST JOKING!!!!
I used to be very flat chested, but thanks to my girls I grew a pair, and also thanks to my girls they have dropped many inches. Just thought I would over share.
You're cracking me up!! I love your attitude Krisit! Flat is NOT whack!
Someone once gave me a card making fun of the opposite...
If you can imagine the song... "Do Your Ears Hang Low"... then think of the words being replaced with "...Do your boobs hang low, do they bobble to and fro..."?
YIKES!! Love your blog!
Oh heavens, no xxx ratings here, please! ruh-roh!
My mom is WAY flat. I always say crap, I don't have an ironing board. lay down mom. she hates that!
Man, I feel really left out. Now I want you to come up with a super cool list of why my 36DD are good. Go on. Let's see you do it.
Does this list come in a laminated pocket size? It would be so nice to have one handy for those Gas Man moments...
Kristi, you are so, so hilarious-- and you are brightening my morning as I catch up on your deliciously funny goodness! Mmmmm! More, please!
though I don't share this particular affliction with you I sure did enjoy your list. Do want to come live on the foot of my bed? I'll feed you , and You can entertain me every waking hour. I'll even let you prance around in my jumbo 32 D bra if you wanna. :)
Oh I have another one...no need for a bra. That's a plus to me--I like to be free.
I'm crying right now...your list was so good it moved me to tears. Serious.
I wish I could be nearly this entertaining. My blog is so friggen boring. You crack me up.
Post a Comment