oh my gosh thats funny! as soon as i'm done nursing, i'm going to start up on all of my meds again. valium, vicodin, etc. they make me feel all warm and tingly inside...
...ahhh, I am so flattered. As you can see, you also are being stalked. Hehe. It is always nice to read your fun blog.... you are so refreshing and hey, let's admit it, you have to love someone (and their blog) who is willing to pay for the kids piano by belly dancing. LOVE IT!!!
6 comments:
Hee Hee....I'm thinking that the medicated could be a good thing!
ahhh yes. I have a few friends with that "valium" glow. nice. :)
oh my gosh thats funny! as soon as i'm done nursing, i'm going to start up on all of my meds again. valium, vicodin, etc. they make me feel all warm and tingly inside...
...ahhh, I am so flattered. As you can see, you also are being stalked. Hehe. It is always nice to read your fun blog.... you are so refreshing and hey, let's admit it, you have to love someone (and their blog) who is willing to pay for the kids piano by belly dancing. LOVE IT!!!
i'm with holly, pass the vicoden. that's the only good part about post-childbirth. bring it on!
I would like her more if she was tossing back a few Red Bulls. I love a rebel.
Post a Comment