Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Scream, You Scream...

As one big happy family, we ventured over to the first annual Austin Ice Cream Festival last week, which was calling my name simply because it had the words "ice cream" in it. Plenty of ice cream was to be found, along with a bonus: tiny horses. Not sure why, but fun for the kids. Brinley was muy nerviousa around the wildlife, but loved them just the same.
Oh, and Monkeys were there, too...

Also, big shout out to Chris Cottam, who is literally "The Ice Cream Man." How awesome is he for winning the ice cream eating contest? He has serious skillz. While we missed Chris' smackdown of everyone in the contest, we did win this little prize:

Can you see it? Look closely...

Maybe not a trophy, but a prize nonetheless. This poor man, he had no idea he would be famous.

Hey when it's hot, it's hot.


11 comments:

tara said...

oh man. that poor guy has a bad case of SWACK...(sweaty crack...)
I actually prefer SWASS...I'll let you figure that one out :)

The fact that you took his picture is KILLING me. Thanks of sharing your "prize" with the rest of us today. It warms my heart. truly

Brinley is so cute tenatively touching those horses...and the "monkey" is cute too...
as always...thanks for the giggle :)

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE!PEOPLE!!!! How many times do I have to say this? If your crack sweats, don't wear khakis, or white or any other color except for black. It just isn't right. Now I know, I know, they can't help it. But I also can't help throwing up in my mouth just a little bit when I see sites such as this. Just like they shouldn't make shorty shorts and mini skirts in any size above an 8, the above should be made into a rule. Thank you. And drive thru.

Hayley said...

ha. naomi - you're funny... i love that you also took the pictures, too! sweaty arse isn't nice. (i don't have it, i just also don't appreciate it in others) and you should post that picture around town... trying to find sweaty ass man.

Jori said...

Wow sweaty butt crack, what a thing to be remembered for. you girls all crack me up.

Sharla said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, poor, poor hot man. And he has no idea that you're just twisted enough to feature him on your NC-17 blog.

Who would have thought that a case of SWASS would make me think of how glad I am that Kristi's back.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh dude. that's lovely. in his defense, it was ridiculously hot out there. for all of us who didn't have 1/2 gallon of the frozen stuff in our bellies.

Emily John said...

That is about the worse case of sweaty butt crack-ola I have ever seen. Oh, man! Your other pictures are cute though!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Okay, so I not only love the fact that you took a picture of a strangers booty, you also blew it up so we could have a better look!! I am dying! You are one funny lady!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Oh, and your kids are So cute! Sorry about mentioning that later...I was way distracted by big sweaty dude's behind!!:)

Darleen said...

Are you sure it's sweat? Maybe he went tinkle from laughing so hard during the ice cream eating contest. And whoa--good eye!

Ashley said...

I like being last to comment. Your posts are HILARIOUS, and I get to read the funny comments too. I am wishing I checked your blog through my vacation...I won't make that mistake next time.